Designing future-proof, energy-efficient green buildings
Technical Guide that helps improve energy efficiency of buildings with IEC 60364-8-1 and EcoStruxure™ Power.
This document takes the opportunity to provide information and support with regards to the 2019 update of the IEC 60364-8-1 standard and explain how EcoStruxureTM by Schneider Electric can help with compliance.
- Section 1 introduces the standard and its scope and describes the methodology to define a building’s energy efficiency class.
- Section 2 provides details about assessing measures, and proposes solutions, based on EcoStruxureTM digital applications.
Key Learning Points:
- How to assess the rating of all the possible energy efficiency measures.
- How to improve the rating of energy efficiency measures.
- How to improve the overall energy efficiency class of buildings.
Sign up to the E&T News e-mail to get great stories like this delivered to your inbox every day.