Product Design with Electrical, Mechanical and Thermal Simulations
Simulation is a key step in the design and development of new products. For the modern engineer or research scientist, making informed design decisions based on simulation results is essential.
Date: Thursday, May 25, 2017
Time: 02:00 PM British Summer Time
Duration: 1 hour
COMSOL Multiphysics® simulation software is widely used to simulate systems that contain multiple physical processes and extend beyond traditional analyses like mechanical stress. In this webinar, you will learn about the ability of this software to accurately and consistently simulate coupled electrical, thermal, and mechanical systems. We will also highlight how simulation apps can be used by engineers without a detailed background in computational modelling.
There will also be an opportunity to gain expert advice and ask questions at the end of the webinar during a Q&A session.
Why you should attend:
- Gain greater insight into how simulation can be used effectively in the product design workflow in different industries.
- Discover how multiphysics software can be used for simulations that combine electrical, thermal, and mechanical physical effects.
- Learn how to set up and run an effective simulation in COMSOL Multiphysics®.
- Understand how simulation apps can be used to extend the use of simulation beyond the "specialist”.
Key learning outcomes from the webinar:
- Understand the benefits of taking a multiphysics approach to simulation.
- Learn best practices in simulation-led product design.
- Learn how you can use one user interface for all different physics in your product design.
Can't make it? Watch on-demand!
Simply register to view the webinar at your convenience. All our webinars are available for 12 months after the event date, so you can tune in whenever's best for you!