Modelling MEMS Sensors and Actuators Webinar
To optimise the design of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensors and actuators, engineers rely on simulations. If you want to learn about simulating these devices, then tune into this webinar on Thursday 6th December at 2pm, UK time.
Duration: 1 Hour
Piezoelectric and magnetostrictive materials are key design components in transducers, sensors, actuators, and resonators. To accurately model these devices, the multiphysics interaction between piezoelectric, structural, and dielectric or conductive materials in the same device must be accounted for. In this webinar, you will learn how to model microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensors and actuators for a wide range of purposes.
This webinar includes a live demonstration in the COMSOL Multiphysics® software and a Q&A session.
Attend this webinar to:
- Gain an insight into how simulation can be used effectively for sensors and actuators modelling
- Get an introduction to the COMSOL Multiphysics® software and MEMS module
- Learn how to perform parametric studies to optimise design
- Get tailored advice from the speaker, with a Q&A session
Key learning outcomes from the webinar:
- Visualise the physical environment of the sensors/actuators
- Learn modelling approaches for piezoelectric and magnetostrictive materials
Can’t make it? Watch on-demand!
Simply register to view the webinar at your convenience. All our webinars are available for 3 years after the event date, so you can tune in whenever’s best for you!
Sign up to the E&T News e-mail to get great stories like this delivered to your inbox every day.