Comparing additive manufacturing with injection moulding
Explore how numerous industries, from automotive and aerospace to defence and medical, are complementing and replacing traditional manufacturing processes such as injection moulding and machining by using additive manufacturing (AM) to produce end-use production parts. Register to watch this free webinar with Q&A session on 23rd May 2023.
Discover how manufacturers like you utilise productionised additive technologies to enhance customisation, improve flexibility, reduce production time, and lower cost per part by producing short-run orders of 10,000 to 100,000 parts.
Join us to learn how industrial-grade production 3D printers overcome supply chain delays and help bring back production to the UK.
Register for this webinar to learn about:
- How 3D printing is competing against injection moulding by enabling the onshoring of production and cutting supply chain disruptions
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of both Injection Mouldings and 3D Printing and discover how manufacturers can significantly improve production times and cost per part by utilising AM
- Hear from a Stratasys engineer about the technical considerations when comparing the best 3D Printing technology for volume production and outlining situations where 3D Printing is already displacing traditional manufacturing methods
- See real-world examples of successful applications of AM across a range of industries
- Discover the potential benefits of additive manufacturing, proven methods for identifying suitable applications, and how easy and cost-effective it is to get started with AM
Register to watch this free webinar live with Q&A session on 23rd May 2023, available afterwards on demand - register your interest
This free webinar is available for IET members and non-members.
Should you have any specific query please email Alex Macleod at email@example.com
Sign up to the E&T News e-mail to get great stories like this delivered to your inbox every day.