AI and engineering for healthcare crises, rapid responses to Covid-19
It’s official - WHO declared COVID-19 a pandemic. As the virus spreads exponentially and containment is not an option anymore, the strategies for slowing the spread of the infection will have a tremendous impact on the outcome of the current health crisis. Sign up to this webinar with Q&A on Wednesday 6th May 2020 at 15:30 BST, or watch later on demand.
In times of complex problems like this, there is a central role for the engineering community to come together to support science, government and public/social institutions, and the success or a failure depends on how all three communities cooperate.
This first webinar of a series will explore:
- What do we now know about COVID-19?
- What is AI and how has it been applied to healthcare
- What are the mathematics of COVID-19 growth and how can AI and Engineering solutions be applied quickly?
- How do we evaluate which solutions are working ?
- Why are there conflicting views on what to do?
- How do we rapidly finance the best ideas and get them deployed?
Also in this webinar series:
AI for Drug Discovery in the Pandemic Era - Wednesday, 10 June 2020 at 15:30 BST
Sign up to the E&T News e-mail to get great stories like this delivered to your inbox every day.