Shortlist announced for MCA Consultant of the Year Awards 2009
The Management Consultancies Association (MCA) is has published the shortlist for the MCA Consultant of the Year Awards 2009.
The shortlisted consultants are as follows:
- Change Management Consultant of the Year: Andrew Leach, Accenture; Derek Felton, Tribal; Kay Buckley, IBM UK
- HR Consultant of the Year: Hamish Wilson, Deloitte; Rustin Richburg, Accenture
- IT Consultant of the Year: Kal Sandhu, CSC; Wendy Stratford, Xantus Consulting; Will Cooper, Ernst & Young
- Marketing Consultant of the Year: Gavin Pape, Ernst & Young; Julian Horberry, Propaganda; Stefan Fanfarillo, Accenture
- Performance Improvement Consultant of the Year: Gerard Shore, KPMG; Graham Ramsden, BT Global Services; Neil Habgood, IBM UK
- Strategy Consultant of the Year: Femi Ladega, CSC; Julian Burnett, CSC; Michael Booker, Tribal; Richard Lewis, Ernst & Young
- Young Consultant of the Year: Devyani Gupta, Avail; Farida Bendahmane, CSC; Frances Lysak, Deloitte; Kimberley Hurd, Accenture
- Future Leader of the Year: Alex Phelps, KPMG; Claire McCormack, Accenture; Lisa Henneghan, Deloitte; Tahir Ayaz, CSC
- Outstanding Achievement Award: Brian Lever, CSC; Karen Downes, Accenture; Nadun Muthukumarana, CSC; Rakesh Majithia, KPMG
Alan Leaman, Chief Executive of the MCA commented: “Our industry relies on a constant supply of bright, young talent. The MCA works constantly with its members to attract the best people into consulting, and then to develop and motivate them so that they stay and make a lasting contribution both to their firms and to their clients’ organisations. This year’s entrants displayed their outstanding consulting skills and my congratulations go to all those who have been shortlisted.”
The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on 29 October at Lord's Cricket Ground in London.
For further information visit www.mca.org.uk/consultant-awards