E&T magazine presents a series of interactive graphics, exploring and explaining technology and engineering issues in the news.
Click the title link above each graphic to go to the unique page for each story.
E&T around the world
An engineer's London
London 2012 Olympic stadium
London 2012 Arcelor-Mittal Orbit Tower
London 2012 Emirates Air Line cable car
Total's Elgin platform gas leak
Titanic disaster 100th anniversary
Solar Challenge 2011
BMW 1 Series
Race to the bottom of the ocean
Sinclair X-1 electric bike
"The benefits of footing the bill to put a British astronaut in space amount to more than just a restorative for national pride"
- Automotive cyber-security concerns 'could shape future car design'
- Most new diesel cars have high emissions, study finds
- ‘Plug and play’ biomass technology could save power station
- Falling costs bring fusion power closer to reality
- Text message tweak to appointment alerts could save NHS millions
- Carbon mitigation tech urgently required to meet targets