We are looking for an electrical engineer with around 4- 6 years of design experience to join and work with an able and talented group of engineers..
- Recruiter: Max Fordham LLP
- England, Cumbria, Barrow-In-Furness
- Competitive package
As an Engineering Manager - Naval Architecture you will be managing the Whole Boat Architecture and Concepts team tasked with supporting the delivery of the remaining Astute submarines, and developing new technology for future submarine programmes.
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Bootle, Cheltenham and London
- Competitive + Benefits
With expertise and influence, you’ll set the standard for nuclear safety.
- Recruiter: Office for Nuclear Regulation
- Albany or Palmerston North
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to lead and further develop a well-established and internationally recognized School.
- Recruiter: Massey University
- City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Circa £65,000 (There may be more for an exceptional candidate)
You will lead on a number of engineering infrastructure and associated workstreams under direction from the Deputy Director
- Recruiter: House of Commons
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
- England, Warwickshire
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
Profile: To provide a range of support activities to the Construction delivery teams to ensure the effective delivery, document management, reporting and closure of projects. To support the Senior Project Manager in the measurement of function performance
- Recruiter: National Grid
- South West England
Exciting opportunities have arisen within as we expand to meet the growing demands of the UK Submarine Programme.
- Recruiter: Babcock
- Humber Refinery, South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire DN40 3DW
- £60k - 75k plus extensive Compensation and benefits package, dependent upon experience
Experienced Process Control Leader providing leadership and technical support for Oil Refinery. Extensive Compensation and benefits package.
- Recruiter: Phillips 66
- Warwick, Warwickshire
You will be required to lead the regional Customer Services strategy and resources to maximise Customer satisfaction.
- Recruiter: Siemens
Excitement brewing for Hannover Messe 2016
US President Barack Obama will appear at the official opening ceremony of Hannover Messe 2016
In just twelve weeks’ time Hannover Messe, the world’s largest industrial show, will open its doors to industry leaders and journalists from across the world, to showcase the latest advanced technologies for use in manufacturing and energy systems.
The 69th Hannover Messe will take place in the Hannover Exhibition Centre, in Hannover, Germany, from 25 to 29 April 2016 with the lead theme of ‘Integrated Industry – Discover Solutions’. This year’s theme will look at promising ways of making industry smart by way of digital technology – or ‘Industry 4.0’.
For the first time in the event’s history, the United States is the official Partner Country for Hannover Messe, and US President Barack Obama will be the first sitting US President to ever participate in the show. President Obama will join German Chancellor Angela Merkel at the events official opening ceremony on Sunday, April 24, 2016.
Last week, industry journalists were treated to an official preview of Hannover Messe 2016, which took place on Wednesday, 27 January 2016, at the Hannover Exhibition Centre. As part of the preview, 40 industry leaders presented their latest products to more than 120 journalists from all over the world.
The event was launched with an official press conference attended by event organisers Deutsche Messe as well as John B Emerson, US Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Germany.
“The 2016 Hannover Messe is an unparalleled opportunity, and President Obama’s participation illustrates how important this show will be for the US business community,” said Emerson. “Our Department of Commerce team is consulting with each US exhibitor and we believe their unique products, innovations, and investment opportunities are well suited for the global industrial technology market. Foreign attendees and exhibitors will have the chance to connect with some of the leading American companies and organisations at the event.”
This year, the United States Department of Commerce will lead the largest-ever delegation of exhibitors to Hannover Messe, in an event which promises to be bigger and better than ever. The annual trade fair regularly hosts of 6,000, and is attended by approximately 200,000 attendees from the global business community.
Visit the official Hannover Messe 2016 site for more information or to register to attend.
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- Apple’s future lies with AI and augmented reality, says CEO
- Porsche gears up for all-electric model as parent company VW cleans up its act
- Ocean computer simulation reveals alternative MH370 location
- Dolly the sheep’s cloned siblings shown to be in perfect health
- Solar Impulse 2 completes record-breaking round-the-world flight
- HMS Ambush submarine crashes into ship, again
- Coffee and donuts in first US commercial drone delivery
- Tesla’s 'Master Plan' future for self-driving cars and solar power
- Fishing drone flies 2km out to sea and brings home its catch
- Amazon delivery drones heading to UK with government support
- Flight MH370 search to be suspended, relatives informed