We are looking for an electrical engineer with around 4- 6 years of design experience to join and work with an able and talented group of engineers..
- Recruiter: Max Fordham LLP
- England, Cumbria, Barrow-In-Furness
- Competitive package
As an Engineering Manager - Naval Architecture you will be managing the Whole Boat Architecture and Concepts team tasked with supporting the delivery of the remaining Astute submarines, and developing new technology for future submarine programmes.
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Bootle, Cheltenham and London
- Competitive + Benefits
With expertise and influence, you’ll set the standard for nuclear safety.
- Recruiter: Office for Nuclear Regulation
- Albany or Palmerston North
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to lead and further develop a well-established and internationally recognized School.
- Recruiter: Massey University
- City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Circa £65,000 (There may be more for an exceptional candidate)
You will lead on a number of engineering infrastructure and associated workstreams under direction from the Deputy Director
- Recruiter: House of Commons
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
- England, Warwickshire
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
Profile: To provide a range of support activities to the Construction delivery teams to ensure the effective delivery, document management, reporting and closure of projects. To support the Senior Project Manager in the measurement of function performance
- Recruiter: National Grid
- South West England
Exciting opportunities have arisen within as we expand to meet the growing demands of the UK Submarine Programme.
- Recruiter: Babcock
- Humber Refinery, South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire DN40 3DW
- £60k - 75k plus extensive Compensation and benefits package, dependent upon experience
Experienced Process Control Leader providing leadership and technical support for Oil Refinery. Extensive Compensation and benefits package.
- Recruiter: Phillips 66
- Warwick, Warwickshire
You will be required to lead the regional Customer Services strategy and resources to maximise Customer satisfaction.
- Recruiter: Siemens
IET Digital Library launches flexible access scheme
Knowledge Packs will offer flexible access to the IET's Digital Library
The IET has launched a new flexible way to access over 190,000 technical documents in its Digital Library.
Known as Knowledge Packs, users can purchase 10 downloads for £75 which can then be used to access essential engineering research content covering a specialist range of subject areas from electrical and electronic engineering to mechanical and production engineering.
The collection of science, engineering and technology content, includes 70,000 articles from leading journals like Electronics Letters, as well as from 24 research journal titles covering specialist subject areas from Control Theory & Applications to Wireless Sensor Systems.
Users will also get access to the issues of the award-wining E&T magazine, 6,000 eBook chapters, 1,300 conference publications and a host of seminar digests.
IET director of knowledge, Tim Hamer, said: “Initial feedback from IET members has been so positive that we are now launching this new way of accessing content to the wider engineering community.
“Engineers have told us that they need easier access to the IET’s Digital Library content. Knowledge Packs are designed to do just that, not only for our members but also for the wider engineering and technology community. They deliver bite-sized digital content on key topics – making our world-leading engineering and technology content even more accessible.”
Phil Barber, technical specialist for vehicle capability research at Jaguar and Land Rover Research said: “I found the 'Knowledge Pack' very handy. I found several interesting articles and downloaded them. Subsequently we found two key books relating to the work we are doing and have purchased both”.
More information on the IET Digital Library Knowledge Packs is available here.
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- Apple’s future lies with AI and augmented reality, says CEO
- Porsche gears up for all-electric model as parent company VW cleans up its act
- Ocean computer simulation reveals alternative MH370 location
- Dolly the sheep’s cloned siblings shown to be in perfect health
- Solar Impulse 2 completes record-breaking round-the-world flight
- HMS Ambush submarine crashes into ship, again
- Coffee and donuts in first US commercial drone delivery
- Tesla’s 'Master Plan' future for self-driving cars and solar power
- Fishing drone flies 2km out to sea and brings home its catch
- Amazon delivery drones heading to UK with government support
- Flight MH370 search to be suspended, relatives informed