- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
The University of Edinburgh is one of the world’s top 20 institutions of higher education.....
- Recruiter: The University of Edinburgh
- Bristol, England / Cumbria, Barrow-In-Furness, England
Principal Electrical Engineer - Power Join our Electrical Power team and help design the self-contained generation and distribution system for the Successor submarine - a new generation of submarine designed to carry the UK's independent nuclear deterrent
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- England, Cambridgeshire
- £33000 - £39000 per annum
Operations Supervisor - (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation) Salary: Circa £33k - 39k dependant on experience + vehicle and great additional benefits (share scheme, pension, potential bonus).Location: Wisbech - Cambridgeshire We currently have an excit
- Recruiter: National Grid
- England, Lancashire
- Competitive package
Would you like to be involved with training UK and international teams in Non Destructive Inspection (NDI) to support the in service fleet (Typhoon Tornado, and Hawk)?
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
What?s the opportunity? There are fantastic opportunities in Systems Design for engineers to work within Future Systems. These are highly visible, fast paced roles, in...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Teddington, United Kingdom
- £24,109 - £27,961 plus EO Electronics PE of £8,090.00
We are now looking for a Metering Engineer to deliver RD’s In-Service Testing (IST) scheme for gas and electricity meters.
- Recruiter: Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- £46,625 to £57,640 per annum
As an experienced Estates Manager, you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of the Estates service.
- Recruiter: The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- York, North Yorkshire
- c£45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Nestlé Product Technology Centre in York currently has an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Project Manager
- Recruiter: Nestle
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
- Humber Refinery, South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire DN40 3DW
- £60k - 75k plus extensive Compensation and benefits package, dependent upon experience
Experienced Process Control Leader providing leadership and technical support for Oil Refinery. Extensive Compensation and benefits package.
- Recruiter: Phillips 66
Aberdeen to host European Student Energy Summit
L-R: European Student Energy Summit 2014 co-organisers Lora Dimitrova and Malgorzata OIesiewicz.
Europe’s biggest student energy summit will be held in Aberdeen next June following a successful bid to stage the event.
Regional Student Energy Summits will occur simultaneously around the globe, with Aberdeen confirmed as the European winner, Mexico City winning the bid for Latin America and Cape Town hosting the African event. The winners in North America and Asia are yet to be announced.
“Competing with rival European universities to host this event was challenging – but nothing compared to what now lies ahead of us,” says co-organiser Lora Dimitrova, part of the student team behind the bid.
“Hosting this regional summit is a unique opportunity to highlight our country, city and university to some of the brightest young minds in energy. The event will address regional issues while simultaneously giving delegates a deep understanding of the role their region plays in global energy systems and dynamics.”
The organisers are now looking to recruit a student volunteers to help make the European Student Energy Summit (ESES) a reality.
“We are determined to put on the best summit possible, and to do that we need as many bright, enthusiastic volunteers as we can get,” says Lora. “Students can come from any academic discipline as long as they have an interest in energy and the role our generation can play in educating and influencing the way we power our society.”
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- HMS Ambush submarine crashes into ship, again
- Tesla’s 'Master Plan' future for self-driving cars and solar power
- Chip and pin compromised by hackers 'within a year'
- Flight MH370 search to be suspended, relatives informed
- MH370 search team may have looked in the wrong location for two years
- Lithuania launches campaign to lure away UK’s car-makers