- Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
We are an innovative, robust and fast growing business, whose main focus is to deliver continues improvement to existing products and offer new sol..
- Recruiter: Helmet Integrated Systems / Gentex Corporation
- Cumbernauld, Glasgow
- Grade: 6/7* £26,537 - £37,768*
Work as part of a growing dynamic team on a wide range of technical projects with particular emphasis on experimental validation and testing
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Responsible for updating and writing electrical engineering standards, approved codes of practice and safe systems of work
- Recruiter: Affinity Water
- York, North Yorkshire
Senior electronics engineer to work as part of a team developing an MEG imaging system; working with the engineering team and external contractors.
- Recruiter: York Instruments
- Lostock Junction
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Whats the opportunity? Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDAs deliverable commitments are met...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Great Dunmow, Essex
This High Voltage Engineer will provide design leadership for high voltage cable assemblies up to one megavolt.
- Recruiter: Essex X-Ray & Medical Equipment
- Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, England
Team Leader - Flank Arrays Would you like to work in a unique role within the construction of the Astute Class submarines? We currently have a vacancy for a Team Leader - Flank Arrays at our site in Barrow-in-Furness. As a Team Leader - Flank Arrays, you
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- circa £35,000 per annum + bonus
Develop new test equipment for the pharmaceutical industry. Good opportunities to grow and develop. Successful family-owned and managed business.
- Recruiter: Copley Scientific Ltd
- Birmingham, West Midlands
Our transport technology team in Birmingham is currently growing a highly skilled and customer-focused team to...
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £45,271 to £49,207 per annum
Responsible for technical oversight and project management of internally and externally funded innovation centre projects.
- Recruiter: National Oceanographic Centre
Aberdeen to host European Student Energy Summit
L-R: European Student Energy Summit 2014 co-organisers Lora Dimitrova and Malgorzata OIesiewicz.
Europe’s biggest student energy summit will be held in Aberdeen next June following a successful bid to stage the event.
Regional Student Energy Summits will occur simultaneously around the globe, with Aberdeen confirmed as the European winner, Mexico City winning the bid for Latin America and Cape Town hosting the African event. The winners in North America and Asia are yet to be announced.
“Competing with rival European universities to host this event was challenging – but nothing compared to what now lies ahead of us,” says co-organiser Lora Dimitrova, part of the student team behind the bid.
“Hosting this regional summit is a unique opportunity to highlight our country, city and university to some of the brightest young minds in energy. The event will address regional issues while simultaneously giving delegates a deep understanding of the role their region plays in global energy systems and dynamics.”
The organisers are now looking to recruit a student volunteers to help make the European Student Energy Summit (ESES) a reality.
“We are determined to put on the best summit possible, and to do that we need as many bright, enthusiastic volunteers as we can get,” says Lora. “Students can come from any academic discipline as long as they have an interest in energy and the role our generation can play in educating and influencing the way we power our society.”
"We visit Barcelona, one of the smartest cities in the world, to find out what makes it so special. What does it look like and what is the future?"
- HS2 to cost 'five times as much as TGV', study finds
- Turning sunlight into heat doubles solar cell efficiency
- Apple investigating electric vehicle charging stations
- Heart-monitoring tablet named best tech innovation for Africa
- Nasa inflates Bigelow space station module
- Robots threatening more jobs than immigrants, Labour MP says