IET scholarships now open for applications
Diamond Jubilee Scholarships offer eligible students £1,000 per year for the duration of their degree.
Students can now apply for a range of IET scholarships worth up to £10,000.
If you are likely to achieve three A’s at A level, three A grade Advanced Highers or five A grade Highers and will be starting an IET accredited engineering or technology degree this autumn, then you will be eligible to receive £1,000 per year – all you need to do is apply by 27 June!
New for this year, the Diamond Jubilee scholarships are named in honour of the IET’s patron, Her Majesty the Queen, and aim to help address the science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) skills shortage in the UK.
Students who meet the minimum criteria will be entitled to an IET scholarship of £1,000 per year for the duration of their degree course. As well as achieving the above grades, you must be embarking upon an IET accredited programme from September or October 2013; a UK resident; and not in receipt of another IET scholarship or grant.
Applications are now being accepted for all of the above. The final deadline for entry for the postgraduate scholarships is 4 April and the deadline for the Diamond Jubilee scholarships and undergraduate scholarships is 27 June.
"Asimov's three laws of robotics debuted in a story set this year, in 2015. Will real robots be most like Robby, Terminator or the Synths?"
- 3D printing to improve properties of optical fibres
- Siemens launches largest hydrogen energy storage plant
- Redacted fracking report finally reveals risks
- Global mobile payment app developed for public transport
- Contactless micro-donations raise £30K for London youth charities
- Solar power generation to hit 15 per cent during open day
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]