IET scholarships now open for applications
Diamond Jubilee Scholarships offer eligible students £1,000 per year for the duration of their degree.
Students can now apply for a range of IET scholarships worth up to £10,000.
If you are likely to achieve three A’s at A level, three A grade Advanced Highers or five A grade Highers and will be starting an IET accredited engineering or technology degree this autumn, then you will be eligible to receive £1,000 per year – all you need to do is apply by 27 June!
New for this year, the Diamond Jubilee scholarships are named in honour of the IET’s patron, Her Majesty the Queen, and aim to help address the science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) skills shortage in the UK.
Students who meet the minimum criteria will be entitled to an IET scholarship of £1,000 per year for the duration of their degree course. As well as achieving the above grades, you must be embarking upon an IET accredited programme from September or October 2013; a UK resident; and not in receipt of another IET scholarship or grant.
Applications are now being accepted for all of the above. The final deadline for entry for the postgraduate scholarships is 4 April and the deadline for the Diamond Jubilee scholarships and undergraduate scholarships is 27 June.
"Join our interplanetary mission, boldly going and exploring new worlds, as we journey to Mars - or pretend to at any rate"
- 3D Magnetic field rotation of light [01:39 pm 12/03/14]
- 25/3/2014 - IPA Power Scotland Conference - Glasgow [11:32 am 12/03/14]
- Earthing of HV Generator Cables for Upgrade [11:29 am 12/03/14]
- Help in contacting people to test a new, free EDA tool? [10:54 am 12/03/14]
- What is the advantage and the disadvantage of pilot cable in power system protection? [11:26 pm 11/03/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast