- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
The University of Edinburgh is one of the world’s top 20 institutions of higher education.....
- Recruiter: The University of Edinburgh
- Bristol, England / Cumbria, Barrow-In-Furness, England
Principal Electrical Engineer - Power Join our Electrical Power team and help design the self-contained generation and distribution system for the Successor submarine - a new generation of submarine designed to carry the UK's independent nuclear deterrent
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- England, Cambridgeshire
- £33000 - £39000 per annum
Operations Supervisor - (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation) Salary: Circa £33k - 39k dependant on experience + vehicle and great additional benefits (share scheme, pension, potential bonus).Location: Wisbech - Cambridgeshire We currently have an excit
- Recruiter: National Grid
- England, Lancashire
- Competitive package
Would you like to be involved with training UK and international teams in Non Destructive Inspection (NDI) to support the in service fleet (Typhoon Tornado, and Hawk)?
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
What?s the opportunity? There are fantastic opportunities in Systems Design for engineers to work within Future Systems. These are highly visible, fast paced roles, in...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Teddington, United Kingdom
- £24,109 - £27,961 plus EO Electronics PE of £8,090.00
We are now looking for a Metering Engineer to deliver RD’s In-Service Testing (IST) scheme for gas and electricity meters.
- Recruiter: Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- £46,625 to £57,640 per annum
As an experienced Estates Manager, you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of the Estates service.
- Recruiter: The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- York, North Yorkshire
- c£45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Nestlé Product Technology Centre in York currently has an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Project Manager
- Recruiter: Nestle
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
- Humber Refinery, South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire DN40 3DW
- £60k - 75k plus extensive Compensation and benefits package, dependent upon experience
Experienced Process Control Leader providing leadership and technical support for Oil Refinery. Extensive Compensation and benefits package.
- Recruiter: Phillips 66
Electrolux Design Lab competition open for entries
L-R: 2012 winner Jan Ankiersztajn with Thomas Johansson, design director of Electrolux.
2013 sees the Electrolux Design Lab competition, which asks students to submit new design concepts, return for its 11th year.
Electrolux Design Lab 2013 calls on design students worldwide to compete for a six-month paid internship and €5,000 by submitting ideas for a design solution that considers evolving challenges set to shape our future.
This year’s theme, entitled Inspired Urban Living, has been influenced by the growth of urbanisation, where space is becoming limited as an increasing number of the population shift from living in open rural locations into densely populated areas. The question to be answered is what role can design play to ensure that we are prepared and equipped for this social adaptation?
For the first time the competition is offering the applicants three focus areas to choose from within the theme of urbanisation, these are social cooking, natural air and effortless cleaning. Plus this year the brief goes beyond the traditional industrial design category and includes consumables and services.
As well as the top prize, a second prize of €3,000 and third prize of €2,000 is also up for grabs, and the public favourite chosen by online votes will be awarded €1,000.
The submission deadline for the first competition stage, a concept description and a sketch, is 15 March. For more information visit the Design Lab blog.
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- HMS Ambush submarine crashes into ship, again
- Tesla’s 'Master Plan' future for self-driving cars and solar power
- Chip and pin compromised by hackers 'within a year'
- Lithuania launches campaign to lure away UK’s car-makers
- MH370 search team may have looked in the wrong location for two years
- Flight MH370 search to be suspended, relatives informed