- Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
We are an innovative, robust and fast growing business, whose main focus is to deliver continues improvement to existing products and offer new sol..
- Recruiter: Helmet Integrated Systems / Gentex Corporation
- Cumbernauld, Glasgow
- Grade: 6/7* £26,537 - £37,768*
Work as part of a growing dynamic team on a wide range of technical projects with particular emphasis on experimental validation and testing
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Responsible for updating and writing electrical engineering standards, approved codes of practice and safe systems of work
- Recruiter: Affinity Water
- York, North Yorkshire
Senior electronics engineer to work as part of a team developing an MEG imaging system; working with the engineering team and external contractors.
- Recruiter: York Instruments
- Lostock Junction
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Whats the opportunity? Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDAs deliverable commitments are met...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Great Dunmow, Essex
This High Voltage Engineer will provide design leadership for high voltage cable assemblies up to one megavolt.
- Recruiter: Essex X-Ray & Medical Equipment
- Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, England
Team Leader - Flank Arrays Would you like to work in a unique role within the construction of the Astute Class submarines? We currently have a vacancy for a Team Leader - Flank Arrays at our site in Barrow-in-Furness. As a Team Leader - Flank Arrays, you
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- circa £35,000 per annum + bonus
Develop new test equipment for the pharmaceutical industry. Good opportunities to grow and develop. Successful family-owned and managed business.
- Recruiter: Copley Scientific Ltd
- Shropshire, Telford, England
Bridge Test Facility ManagerWe currently have a vacancy for a Bridge Test Facility Manager at our site in Telford with our Land UK business.As the Bridge Test Facility Manager, you will be part of our Test & Trials team, working closely with the Mili
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Birmingham, West Midlands
Our transport technology team in Birmingham is currently growing a highly skilled and customer-focused team to...
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
Cambodia secures $11bn funding to boost iron exports
Work will start this year on a 400km railway line and a new seaport in Cambodia, with most of the funding coming from Chinese sources.
Cambodia Iron and Steel Mining Industry Group (CISMIG) and China Railway Major Bridge Engineering have signed an agreement to jointly invest US$11.2 million in the projects.
CISMIG is 70 per cent Chinese-owned.
The railway line will cost $9.6 billion to build and will run from Preah Vihear province through Kampong Thom and Kampong Speu to Koh Kong.
Construction of the seaport in Koh Kong will cost $1.6 billion.
It will support the metal and mining industries in Preah Vihear, providing an outlet for exports to China and other markets.
Work on both projects will begin in July and is due to be completed in November 2017.
"We visit Barcelona, one of the smartest cities in the world, to find out what makes it so special. What does it look like and what is the future?"
- Turning sunlight into heat doubles solar cell efficiency
- Apple investigating electric vehicle charging stations
- Paul McCartney releasing virtual reality song featurettes
- Scania testing 5G networks for autonomous truck platoons
- Robots threatening more jobs than immigrants, Labour MP says
- Driverless truck inspired by animal behaviour