- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
The University of Edinburgh is one of the world’s top 20 institutions of higher education.....
- Recruiter: The University of Edinburgh
- Bristol, England / Cumbria, Barrow-In-Furness, England
Principal Electrical Engineer - Power Join our Electrical Power team and help design the self-contained generation and distribution system for the Successor submarine - a new generation of submarine designed to carry the UK's independent nuclear deterrent
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- England, Cambridgeshire
- £33000 - £39000 per annum
Operations Supervisor - (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation) Salary: Circa £33k - 39k dependant on experience + vehicle and great additional benefits (share scheme, pension, potential bonus).Location: Wisbech - Cambridgeshire We currently have an excit
- Recruiter: National Grid
- England, Lancashire
- Competitive package
Would you like to be involved with training UK and international teams in Non Destructive Inspection (NDI) to support the in service fleet (Typhoon Tornado, and Hawk)?
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
What?s the opportunity? There are fantastic opportunities in Systems Design for engineers to work within Future Systems. These are highly visible, fast paced roles, in...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Teddington, United Kingdom
- £24,109 - £27,961 plus EO Electronics PE of £8,090.00
We are now looking for a Metering Engineer to deliver RD’s In-Service Testing (IST) scheme for gas and electricity meters.
- Recruiter: Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- £46,625 to £57,640 per annum
As an experienced Estates Manager, you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of the Estates service.
- Recruiter: The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- York, North Yorkshire
- c£45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Nestlé Product Technology Centre in York currently has an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Project Manager
- Recruiter: Nestle
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
- Humber Refinery, South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire DN40 3DW
- £60k - 75k plus extensive Compensation and benefits package, dependent upon experience
Experienced Process Control Leader providing leadership and technical support for Oil Refinery. Extensive Compensation and benefits package.
- Recruiter: Phillips 66
Industry Apprentice Council meets with UK Skills Minister
The Industry Apprentice Council outside the House of Commons.
The Industry Apprentice Council (IAC) met with Skills Minister Matthew Hancock to put forward its ideas for promoting the benefits of apprenticeships.
The committee of 13 industry apprentices, aged between 18 and 24, attended the All Party Parliamentary Apprenticeships Group at the House of Commons to ask Hancock how the government plans to ensure quality and promote the vocational pathway as an equal opportunity to higher education.
The IAC quizzed Hancock about the lack of careers advice and gave its views on the Richards Review of Apprenticeships.
The council also put forward its ideas on an advertising campaign to raise awareness among parents, teachers and young people and highlight the great experiences available to apprentices as part of the vocational route.
The IAC was launched for apprentices to have their say on national policy and strategy, take action on apprenticeship promotion and feedback directly to government ministers. Gathering regularly to discuss the key issues affecting apprenticeships, members include apprentices from companies including Airbus, BAE Systems, MBDA and National Grid.
The IAC welcomes input from apprentices, learners and the wider community. Questions or comments can be made through the group’s Facebook page.
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- HMS Ambush submarine crashes into ship, again
- Tesla’s 'Master Plan' future for self-driving cars and solar power
- Chip and pin compromised by hackers 'within a year'
- Flight MH370 search to be suspended, relatives informed
- MH370 search team may have looked in the wrong location for two years
- Lithuania launches campaign to lure away UK’s car-makers