Young Woman Engineer award ceremony invitation
Gabby Logan will be announcing 2012’s Young Woman Engineer of the Year award winner.Credit: Bill Waters
Join us for the announcement of 2012’s Young Woman Engineer of the Year award winner, where you’ll also have the chance to network with like-minded individuals and enjoy the sponsors’ exhibition.
On 6 December The Young Woman Engineer (YWE) of the Year award winner will be announced at IET London: Savoy Place. This award seeks to highlight the achievements of women in engineering and encourage others to enter the profession.
This year’s award ceremony is free to attend, with the winners announced by Gabby Logan.
A great event for students and young professionals to attend, a drinks reception and buffet will follow, with networking opportunities and a chance to meet the winners, past and present.
The event is also hosting an exhibition from our sponsors, who will be offering recruitment opportunities.
On top of all this, one of the IET’s Women’s Network events: The Women’s Sat-Nav to Success is also being held before the ceremony itself.
Spaces for the awards ceremony are limited, so if you’d like to attend then please register as soon as possible.
"How do you feel about the Internet of Things, big data, wearables, gamification or self-driving cars? Hyper excited or just plain bored?"
- Solar fuel economy 'imminent', says energy expert
- Researchers propose body WiFi for the wearable technology age
- Security and privacy issues thwarting big data adoption
- Scientists advance practical quantum computing
- Artificial photosynthesis energy research powered by X-ray lasers
- Objects vanish with real-life invisibility cloak
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.