Young Woman Engineer award ceremony invitation
Gabby Logan will be announcing 2012’s Young Woman Engineer of the Year award winner.Credit: Bill Waters
Join us for the announcement of 2012’s Young Woman Engineer of the Year award winner, where you’ll also have the chance to network with like-minded individuals and enjoy the sponsors’ exhibition.
On 6 December The Young Woman Engineer (YWE) of the Year award winner will be announced at IET London: Savoy Place. This award seeks to highlight the achievements of women in engineering and encourage others to enter the profession.
This year’s award ceremony is free to attend, with the winners announced by Gabby Logan.
A great event for students and young professionals to attend, a drinks reception and buffet will follow, with networking opportunities and a chance to meet the winners, past and present.
The event is also hosting an exhibition from our sponsors, who will be offering recruitment opportunities.
On top of all this, one of the IET’s Women’s Network events: The Women’s Sat-Nav to Success is also being held before the ceremony itself.
Spaces for the awards ceremony are limited, so if you’d like to attend then please register as soon as possible.
"Summer is on the way, so we turn our attention to a few leisurely pursuits - and some not-so leisurely ones..."
- Greenpeace frowns at Centrica's getting a shale-gas venture stake
- World’s most advanced comms satellite shipped to launch site
- HMS Queen Elizabeth nears completion
- Scientist to benefit from exascale supercomputer deal
- Dinosaurs’ app uses augmented reality
- Chinese space capsule reaches its ‘Heavenly Palace’
- Transformers Vector Group [04:55 pm 19/06/13]
- E&T magazine - Debate - HS2, the need for speed [01:33 pm 18/06/13]
- Creating an Iphone App [05:50 pm 17/06/13]
- CO2 is good [07:29 pm 16/06/13]
- DECC-EDF makes yet another attempt to fund 3rd Generation Nuclear at any cost [05:02 pm 15/06/13]
Tune into our latest podcast