Young Woman Engineer award ceremony invitation
Gabby Logan will be announcing 2012’s Young Woman Engineer of the Year award winner.Credit: Bill Waters
Join us for the announcement of 2012’s Young Woman Engineer of the Year award winner, where you’ll also have the chance to network with like-minded individuals and enjoy the sponsors’ exhibition.
On 6 December The Young Woman Engineer (YWE) of the Year award winner will be announced at IET London: Savoy Place. This award seeks to highlight the achievements of women in engineering and encourage others to enter the profession.
This year’s award ceremony is free to attend, with the winners announced by Gabby Logan.
A great event for students and young professionals to attend, a drinks reception and buffet will follow, with networking opportunities and a chance to meet the winners, past and present.
The event is also hosting an exhibition from our sponsors, who will be offering recruitment opportunities.
On top of all this, one of the IET’s Women’s Network events: The Women’s Sat-Nav to Success is also being held before the ceremony itself.
Spaces for the awards ceremony are limited, so if you’d like to attend then please register as soon as possible.
"The 1950s saw the first big wave of 3D films, but the novelty wore off. Sixty years later, 3D may be back to stay as the technology goes mainstream."
- UK gets new engineering university
- Plans for major UK tidal lagoon power plant unveiled
- People fail to see robots as alternative to care for the old
- ‘Immature’ Internet of Things hackable with primitive methods
- Time-space technology shows effect of ‘massive switch’ to electric cars
- Qualcomm unveils 3D fingerprint scanner for mobile devices
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.