Young Woman Engineer award ceremony invitation
Gabby Logan will be announcing 2012’s Young Woman Engineer of the Year award winner.Credit: Bill Waters
Join us for the announcement of 2012’s Young Woman Engineer of the Year award winner, where you’ll also have the chance to network with like-minded individuals and enjoy the sponsors’ exhibition.
On 6 December The Young Woman Engineer (YWE) of the Year award winner will be announced at IET London: Savoy Place. This award seeks to highlight the achievements of women in engineering and encourage others to enter the profession.
This year’s award ceremony is free to attend, with the winners announced by Gabby Logan.
A great event for students and young professionals to attend, a drinks reception and buffet will follow, with networking opportunities and a chance to meet the winners, past and present.
The event is also hosting an exhibition from our sponsors, who will be offering recruitment opportunities.
On top of all this, one of the IET’s Women’s Network events: The Women’s Sat-Nav to Success is also being held before the ceremony itself.
Spaces for the awards ceremony are limited, so if you’d like to attend then please register as soon as possible.
"There has been a lot of talk about the reported £30bn cost of the Sochi Games, so we go behind the scenes to find out where all that money has been spent"
- Radiation Leak at Underground Nuclear Waste Facility in America [07:36 am 11/03/14]
- Howdens Kitchens [01:37 am 11/03/14]
- 3D Magnetic field rotation of light [09:39 pm 10/03/14]
- Repeated Alternator Failure on Power Plant rated 16MVA/ 11,000V using 12x 415V generators [06:53 pm 10/03/14]
- How and when will DECC's electricity capacity market fail? [01:30 pm 10/03/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast