- Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
We are innovative, robust and fast growing business, whose main focus is to deliver continues improvement to existing products and offer new soluti...
- Recruiter: Helmet Integrated Systems / Gentex Corporation
- Cumbernauld, Glasgow
- Grade: 6/7* £26,537 - £37,768*
Work as part of a growing dynamic team on a wide range of technical projects with particular emphasis on experimental validation and testing
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Responsible for updating and writing electrical engineering standards, approved codes of practice and safe systems of work
- Recruiter: Affinity Water
- York, North Yorkshire
Senior electronics engineer to work as part of a team developing an MEG imaging system; working with the engineering team and external contractors.
- Recruiter: York Instruments
- Lostock Junction
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Whats the opportunity? Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDAs deliverable commitments are met...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Great Dunmow, Essex
This High Voltage Engineer will provide design leadership for high voltage cable assemblies up to one megavolt.
- Recruiter: Essex X-Ray & Medical Equipment
- Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, England
Team Leader - Flank Arrays Would you like to work in a unique role within the construction of the Astute Class submarines? We currently have a vacancy for a Team Leader - Flank Arrays at our site in Barrow-in-Furness. As a Team Leader - Flank Arrays, you
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- circa £35,000 per annum + bonus
Develop new test equipment for the pharmaceutical industry. Good opportunities to grow and develop. Successful family-owned and managed business.
- Recruiter: Copley Scientific Ltd
- Shropshire, Telford, England
Bridge Test Facility ManagerWe currently have a vacancy for a Bridge Test Facility Manager at our site in Telford with our Land UK business.As the Bridge Test Facility Manager, you will be part of our Test & Trials team, working closely with the Mili
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Birmingham, West Midlands
Our transport technology team in Birmingham is currently growing a highly skilled and customer-focused team to...
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
Canadian jet flies on 100 per cent biofuel
National Research Council of Canada's Falcon 20 jet
A Canadian demonstration has provided new evidence for the technical viability of non-fossil aviation fuels, with the first flight of a civil jet powered by 100 per cent unblended biofuel.
The National Research Council of Canada (NRC) carried out the flight over Ottawa on 29 October using a Falcon 20 jet burning a drop-in fuel produced from a dedicated industrial oilseed. ThisCarinata oilseed feedstock was developed by Agrisoma Biosciences and partners ARA and CLG with $2.5m in government of Canada funding through Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC).
A second aircraft, a T-33, tailed the Falcon in flight and collected information on the emissions generated by the biofuel. NRC research experts are now analysing this information to better understand the environmental impact of biofuel. Preliminary results are expected to be released in the following weeks.
"We visit Barcelona, one of the smartest cities in the world, to find out what makes it so special. What does it look like and what is the future?"
- Turning sunlight into heat doubles solar cell efficiency
- Apple investigating electric vehicle charging stations
- Paul McCartney releasing virtual reality song featurettes
- Scania testing 5G networks for autonomous truck platoons
- Driverless truck inspired by animal behaviour
- Robots threatening more jobs than immigrants, Labour MP says