July deadline for Young Woman Engineer of the Year nominations
Entries for this prestigious award must be received by 30 July 2012.
Nominations are still being accepted for the IET Young Woman Engineer (YWE) of the Year Award 2012, but don’t leave it too long as the deadline for entry is the end of this month.
This prestigious award honours the very best female engineers under the age of 30 working in the UK today and additional prizes awarded include the Mary George Memorial Prize for Apprentices and the Women's Engineering Society Prize.
If you wish to nominate yourself or a colleague for the YWE award, the Mary George Memorial Prize or the Women's Engineering Society Prize, head to the official YWE website for full instructions on how to enter.
"Africa is abundant with engineering opportunity. We look at some of the projects and the problems."
- EMC and ESD short training course [08:49 pm 23/05/13]
- Isolation for repair of transformer feeder [06:38 pm 23/05/13]
- LED bulb efficiency - its all about the drivers not the LEDs? [02:31 pm 23/05/13]
- Neutral Earthing in Standby Generator Applications [11:04 am 23/05/13]
- Mains Present LED Before or After Fuses [09:42 am 23/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast