Hyundai recalls Sante Fe and Sonata on airbag issues
The logo of Hyundai Motor is seen on the wheel of a car at a Hyundai dealership
Hyundai is recalling some Santa Fe SUVs and Sonata sedans for separate air bag issues, U.S. safety regulators said.
In the United States, Hyundai is recalling 199,118 Santa Fe SUVs from the model years 2007 to 2009 that were made from April 2006 through July 7, 2008.
This is due to the possibility that the front passenger air bag may not deploy in a crash, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said in a filing.
Separately, Hyundai is recalling 22,513 Sonata sedans in the United States for the model years 2012-2013, made from January to June this year, because the side air bag may inflate, to the surprise of the driver.
"Is augmented reality the next big thing or a marketing gimmick? Is it fundamental to the future or a fashion faux pas?"
- Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 5th Floor Highly Radioactive Debris [03:09 pm 17/05/13]
- Cluster formation on cooja simulator [01:59 pm 17/05/13]
- DSLAM Power Consumption [01:58 pm 17/05/13]
- English is not my first language. [01:23 am 17/05/13]
- Transport 2020 [09:35 pm 16/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast