Spirit DSP and Maaii deliver mobile VoIP
Maaii has deployed Team Spirit´s Voice Engine Mobile and Voice Engine PC software development kits.
Voice over IP (VoIP) engines provider Spirit DSP and mobile VoIP application company Maaii are partnering to deliver a cross-platform integrated high-definition (HD) VoIP communications to consumers and operators at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona.
Maaii has deployed Team Spirit´s Voice Engine Mobile and Voice Engine PC software development kits (SDK) to power Maaii´s communication applications with HD VoIP.
Team Spirit engine enables HD voice and video communications on iOS and Android devices and desktop platforms. It claims to includes voice and video codecs, echo and noise processing, and advanced tools for stream protection and adaptation, to changes in network, execution, and physical environments.
The Maaii iOS app launched in January 2012.
"There has been a lot of talk about the reported £30bn cost of the Sochi Games, so we go behind the scenes to find out where all that money has been spent"
- European chemicals industry could be wiped out in a decade, says Ineos boss [03:20 pm 07/03/14]
- Earthing Conductor [02:51 pm 07/03/14]
- High Voltage Breakdown 315KeV [11:28 am 07/03/14]
- Repeated Alternator Failure on Power Plant rated 16MVA/ 11,000V using 12x 415V generators [06:25 pm 06/03/14]
- SEL 551 Relay [05:53 pm 06/03/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast