Spirit DSP and Maaii deliver mobile VoIP
Maaii has deployed Team Spirit´s Voice Engine Mobile and Voice Engine PC software development kits.
Voice over IP (VoIP) engines provider Spirit DSP and mobile VoIP application company Maaii are partnering to deliver a cross-platform integrated high-definition (HD) VoIP communications to consumers and operators at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona.
Maaii has deployed Team Spirit´s Voice Engine Mobile and Voice Engine PC software development kits (SDK) to power Maaii´s communication applications with HD VoIP.
Team Spirit engine enables HD voice and video communications on iOS and Android devices and desktop platforms. It claims to includes voice and video codecs, echo and noise processing, and advanced tools for stream protection and adaptation, to changes in network, execution, and physical environments.
The Maaii iOS app launched in January 2012.
"The Internet of Things used to be a buzz phrase in tech circles, but it's already so last century. Brace yourself for the Internet of Everything"
- Electrical Engineer Career Path [10:49 pm 07/12/13]
- Structural Stability Testing [11:55 am 07/12/13]
- Building 37.5 GWh of Electrical Energy Storage for the Grid [11:23 am 07/12/13]
- Thermal Power Output the Civilian Equivalent to a Submarine Nuclear Reactors [10:26 am 07/12/13]
- Convert PDF File to HTML Locally in Java Applications Using REST API [09:52 pm 06/12/13]
Tune into our latest podcast