Spirit DSP and Maaii deliver mobile VoIP
Maaii has deployed Team Spirit´s Voice Engine Mobile and Voice Engine PC software development kits.
Voice over IP (VoIP) engines provider Spirit DSP and mobile VoIP application company Maaii are partnering to deliver a cross-platform integrated high-definition (HD) VoIP communications to consumers and operators at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona.
Maaii has deployed Team Spirit´s Voice Engine Mobile and Voice Engine PC software development kits (SDK) to power Maaii´s communication applications with HD VoIP.
Team Spirit engine enables HD voice and video communications on iOS and Android devices and desktop platforms. It claims to includes voice and video codecs, echo and noise processing, and advanced tools for stream protection and adaptation, to changes in network, execution, and physical environments.
The Maaii iOS app launched in January 2012.
"The benefits of footing the bill to put a British astronaut in space amount to more than just a restorative for national pride"
- Most new diesel cars have high emissions, study finds
- Automotive cyber-security concerns 'could shape future car design'
- ‘Plug and play’ biomass technology could save power station
- Text message tweak to appointment alerts could save NHS millions
- EU mobile roaming charges to be scrapped
- Self-repairing flexible material created by Spanish researchers