Spirit DSP and Maaii deliver mobile VoIP
Maaii has deployed Team Spirit´s Voice Engine Mobile and Voice Engine PC software development kits.
Voice over IP (VoIP) engines provider Spirit DSP and mobile VoIP application company Maaii are partnering to deliver a cross-platform integrated high-definition (HD) VoIP communications to consumers and operators at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona.
Maaii has deployed Team Spirit´s Voice Engine Mobile and Voice Engine PC software development kits (SDK) to power Maaii´s communication applications with HD VoIP.
Team Spirit engine enables HD voice and video communications on iOS and Android devices and desktop platforms. It claims to includes voice and video codecs, echo and noise processing, and advanced tools for stream protection and adaptation, to changes in network, execution, and physical environments.
The Maaii iOS app launched in January 2012.
"How do we balance security with civil liberties and privacy in today's high-tech but violent world? Can our private lives remain truly private?"
- Global Calculator: high life and climate change can co-exist
- BT plans to launch six times faster broadband by 2020
- BMW cars found at risk of being unlocked by hackers
- I’d like that job – Sarah Doughty, Geographical information systems consultant, Atkins
- New search engine more efficient than Google
- Partners of big data research institute named after Turing announced
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.