Spirit DSP and Maaii deliver mobile VoIP
Maaii has deployed Team Spirit´s Voice Engine Mobile and Voice Engine PC software development kits.
Voice over IP (VoIP) engines provider Spirit DSP and mobile VoIP application company Maaii are partnering to deliver a cross-platform integrated high-definition (HD) VoIP communications to consumers and operators at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona.
Maaii has deployed Team Spirit´s Voice Engine Mobile and Voice Engine PC software development kits (SDK) to power Maaii´s communication applications with HD VoIP.
Team Spirit engine enables HD voice and video communications on iOS and Android devices and desktop platforms. It claims to includes voice and video codecs, echo and noise processing, and advanced tools for stream protection and adaptation, to changes in network, execution, and physical environments.
The Maaii iOS app launched in January 2012.
"Asimov's three laws of robotics debuted in a story set this year, in 2015. Will real robots be most like Robby, Terminator or the Synths?"
- 3D printing to improve properties of optical fibres
- Middle-manager inaction the weak link in enterprise cyber-security
- Siemens launches largest hydrogen energy storage plant
- Redacted fracking report finally reveals risks
- Global mobile payment app developed for public transport
- Solid porous Li-ion batteries less likely to explode
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]