- Leicestershire, England, Hinckley
Stakeholder Specialist (Pricing) National Grid connects Britain with the electricity and gas that keeps homes warm and businesses powered. We are driving the agenda to provide secure and sustainable energy both now and in the future. To meet this challen
- Leicestershire, Hinckley, England
Investment Strategy Analyst (Capital)£28,185 - £31,501 plus relevant benefitsHinckley National Grid's energy network transports gas to homes and businesses all over the UK. It's an essential part of all our lives. And it needs to be continuously advanced
- England, West Midlands / England
- £41 - £526 per annum + plus relevant benefits
Integrity Engineer£41,526 - £46,000 plus relevant benefitsWest Midlands/East Midlands National Grid's energy network transports gas and electricity to homes and businesses all over the UK. It's an essential part of all our lives. And it needs to be contin
- England, Hinckley, Leicestershire
National Grid's distribution network transports gas to homes and businesses all over the UK. It's an essential part of all our lives. And it needs to be continuously advanced and enhanced to meet increasing demand whilst embracing new energy solutions. Th
- £49-58k per annum, dependent on experience
Manage issues and working groups relating to all types of equipment and assets used on the UK Transmission and Distribution Networks.
- Recruiter: Energy Networks Association
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
Co-ordinate the network resilience, emergency planning and the Single Electricity Number (SEN) work in the ENA Engineering team.
- Recruiter: Energy Networks Association
- England, Cambridgeshire
- £33000 - £39000 per annum
Operations Supervisor - (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation) Salary: Circa £33k - 39k dependant on experience + vehicle and great additional benefits (share scheme, pension, potential bonus).Location: Wisbech - Cambridgeshire We currently have an excit
- Humber Refinery, South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire DN40 3DW
- £60k - 75k plus extensive Compensation and benefits package, dependent upon experience
Experienced Process Control Leader providing leadership and technical support for Oil Refinery. Extensive Compensation and benefits package.
- Recruiter: Phillips 66
- Warwick, Warwickshire
You will be required to lead the regional Customer Services strategy and resources to maximise Customer satisfaction.
- Recruiter: Siemens
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
Blackfriars tube station reopens after nearly three years
London Mayor Boris Johnson arrives for the reopening of Blackfriars station.
Blackfriars Underground station in London reopened today after a rebuilding job.
Blackfriars was closed in March 2009. It now is able to accommodate up to 60 per cent more passengers a day, has new lifts, a new ticket hall, and new escalators, and now has entrances both north and south of the River Thames.
The work has been part of the redevelopment of Blackfriars main line station which, in turn, is part of the Bedford to Brighton Thameslink rail project.
Main line platforms now span the Thames, making way for longer trains on the Thameslink route through central London.
The project has provided jobs for 13,000 people over the last three years, with 2,000 people working on the site each day at the busiest times.
"The rebirth of this central London station will improve the journeys of thousands of passengers every single day," London Mayor Boris Johnson said.
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- HMS Ambush submarine crashes into ship, again
- Coffee and donuts in first US commercial drone delivery
- Tesla’s 'Master Plan' future for self-driving cars and solar power
- Fishing drone flies 2km out to sea and brings home its catch
- Amazon delivery drones heading to UK with government support
- Flight MH370 search to be suspended, relatives informed