- Great Dunmow, Essex
This High Voltage Engineer will provide design leadership for high voltage cable assemblies up to one megavolt.
- Recruiter: Essex X-Ray & Medical Equipment
- London (Greater)
- £25,000 - £30,000 starting salary, inclusive of on-target commissions.
Precision Microdrives (PMD) is a fast growing technology company that designs, produces and trades miniature electro-mechanical mechanisms
- Recruiter: Precision Microdrives
- Uppsala (Stad) (SE)
The Swedish Institute of Space Institute (IRF) in Uppsala search for an analogue electronics engineer.
- Recruiter: Swedish Institute of Space Physics (IRF)
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £45,271 to £49,207 per annum
Responsible for technical oversight and project management of internally and externally funded innovation centre projects.
- Recruiter: National Oceanographic Centre
- Cumbernauld, Glasgow
- Grade: 6/7* £26,537 - £37,768*
Work as part of a growing dynamic team on a wide range of technical projects with particular emphasis on experimental validation and testing
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Mott MacDonald's highly successful Water and Environment Unit is recruiting an electrical engineer....
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Mott MacDonald's highly successful water business continues to win and deliver a fantastic amount of work....
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
- York, North Yorkshire
Senior electronics engineer to work as part of a team developing an MEG imaging system; working with the engineering team and external contractors.
- Recruiter: York Instruments
Responsible for giving product presentations to the customer describing how Intel products provide the optimum solution to their application.
- Recruiter: Intel
We’re looking for a qualified engineer with experience of computer programming for engineering systems and instrumentation.
- Recruiter: Bank of England
Delta Airlines order boost for Bombardier
Bombardier’s CRJ900 airliner
Bombardier says a new airplane order worth more than £2 billion will keep workers in jobs.
Delta Airlines has ordered 40 of the CRJ900 NextGen jets but could request a further 30 of the aircraft in the future.
Workers at the Canadian aerospace company's Belfast plant are responsible for the design and manufacture of the centre fuselage, engine nacelles and composite wing components.
A spokeswoman said: "We in Belfast will once again benefit, given the significant role we play in the CRJ900 NextGen programme.
"This order is a further vote of confidence by customers in Bombardier's products, and in the skills and capabilities of our workforce here in Belfast."
Last week Vistajet, a private jet charter firm, signed a deal for up to 142 global Bombardier-built business jets in a deal worth more than £4.8 billion - the largest in the company's history.
The spokeswoman said: "Orders such as these over the past week are helping to maintain our current manpower levels and secure the long-term future of our design and manufacturing operations in Northern Ireland."
"We visit Barcelona, one of the smartest cities in the world, to find out what makes it so special. What does it look like and what is the future?"
- Life science focus affirmed by Dassault Systèmes
- Milestone for UK fracking as North Yorkshire council gives go-ahead
- Bids for Tata’s struggling UK steel business submitted
- Driverless algorithm allows racing cars to maintain stability
- Struggle to find blackboxes despite years of calls for technology change