- Leicestershire, England, Hinckley
Stakeholder Specialist (Pricing) National Grid connects Britain with the electricity and gas that keeps homes warm and businesses powered. We are driving the agenda to provide secure and sustainable energy both now and in the future. To meet this challen
- Leicestershire, Hinckley, England
Investment Strategy Analyst (Capital)£28,185 - £31,501 plus relevant benefitsHinckley National Grid's energy network transports gas to homes and businesses all over the UK. It's an essential part of all our lives. And it needs to be continuously advanced
- England, West Midlands / England
- £41 - £526 per annum + plus relevant benefits
Integrity Engineer£41,526 - £46,000 plus relevant benefitsWest Midlands/East Midlands National Grid's energy network transports gas and electricity to homes and businesses all over the UK. It's an essential part of all our lives. And it needs to be contin
- England, Hinckley, Leicestershire
National Grid's distribution network transports gas to homes and businesses all over the UK. It's an essential part of all our lives. And it needs to be continuously advanced and enhanced to meet increasing demand whilst embracing new energy solutions. Th
- £49-58k per annum, dependent on experience
Manage issues and working groups relating to all types of equipment and assets used on the UK Transmission and Distribution Networks.
- Recruiter: Energy Networks Association
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
Co-ordinate the network resilience, emergency planning and the Single Electricity Number (SEN) work in the ENA Engineering team.
- Recruiter: Energy Networks Association
- England, Cambridgeshire
- £33000 - £39000 per annum
Operations Supervisor - (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation) Salary: Circa £33k - 39k dependant on experience + vehicle and great additional benefits (share scheme, pension, potential bonus).Location: Wisbech - Cambridgeshire We currently have an excit
- Humber Refinery, South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire DN40 3DW
- £60k - 75k plus extensive Compensation and benefits package, dependent upon experience
Experienced Process Control Leader providing leadership and technical support for Oil Refinery. Extensive Compensation and benefits package.
- Recruiter: Phillips 66
- Warwick, Warwickshire
You will be required to lead the regional Customer Services strategy and resources to maximise Customer satisfaction.
- Recruiter: Siemens
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
Apple’s iTunes Store in 56 more countries
Building with Apple logo
Apple has announced the launch of its iTunes Store in 56 additional countries.
Apple said Russia, Turkey, India, and South Africa; along with 52 other countries now had access to the iTunes Store, which featured local music from thousands of independent labels and international music from all the major labels.
“The iTunes Store features local artists including Elka in Russia, Sezen Aksu in Turkey, AR Rahman in India, and Zahara in South Africa, international artists including The Beatles, Taylor Swift and Coldplay, and world-renowned classical musicians including Lang Lang, Yo Yo Ma and Yuja Wang,” the company said in a statement.
The iTunes Store was now available in 119 countries, and was the best way for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac and PC users to legally purchase and download music online, Apple said.
Apple said iTunes Match, a service that stores music in iCloud, was also available for purchase in the new countries added.
Movies available for rent or purchase from the iTunes Store were available now in Russia, Turkey, India and Indonesia, and would only be available in select additional countries, the company said.
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- HMS Ambush submarine crashes into ship, again
- Coffee and donuts in first US commercial drone delivery
- Tesla’s 'Master Plan' future for self-driving cars and solar power
- Fishing drone flies 2km out to sea and brings home its catch
- Flight MH370 search to be suspended, relatives informed
- Chip and pin compromised by hackers 'within a year'