We are looking for an electrical engineer with around 4- 6 years of design experience to join and work with an able and talented group of engineers..
- Recruiter: Max Fordham LLP
- England, Cumbria, Barrow-In-Furness
- Competitive package
As an Engineering Manager - Naval Architecture you will be managing the Whole Boat Architecture and Concepts team tasked with supporting the delivery of the remaining Astute submarines, and developing new technology for future submarine programmes.
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Bootle, Cheltenham and London
- Competitive + Benefits
With expertise and influence, you’ll set the standard for nuclear safety.
- Recruiter: Office for Nuclear Regulation
- Albany or Palmerston North
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to lead and further develop a well-established and internationally recognized School.
- Recruiter: Massey University
- City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Circa £65,000 (There may be more for an exceptional candidate)
You will lead on a number of engineering infrastructure and associated workstreams under direction from the Deputy Director
- Recruiter: House of Commons
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
- England, Warwickshire
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
Profile: To provide a range of support activities to the Construction delivery teams to ensure the effective delivery, document management, reporting and closure of projects. To support the Senior Project Manager in the measurement of function performance
- Recruiter: National Grid
- South West England
Exciting opportunities have arisen within as we expand to meet the growing demands of the UK Submarine Programme.
- Recruiter: Babcock
- Humber Refinery, South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire DN40 3DW
- £60k - 75k plus extensive Compensation and benefits package, dependent upon experience
Experienced Process Control Leader providing leadership and technical support for Oil Refinery. Extensive Compensation and benefits package.
- Recruiter: Phillips 66
- Warwick, Warwickshire
You will be required to lead the regional Customer Services strategy and resources to maximise Customer satisfaction.
- Recruiter: Siemens
NLyte adds BI to data centre management software
The latest version of nlyte’s data centre infrastructure management software DCIM 6.0 does more to help data centres managers forecast capacity and billing requirements.
The latest version of nlyte’s data centre infrastructure management (DCIM) software will feature greater integration with business intelligence (BI) tools; a wider range of pre-defined dashboards providing key data centre management metrics; improved reports; and more accurate data centre capacity forecasting and provisioning tools.
DCIM is designed for data centre managers looking to mine accurate information from the hardware and software assets under their control, including detailed energy usage statistics to help cut electricity bills and achieve carbon footprint targets.
Version 6.0, available in January, adds integration with BMC’s Remedy IT service management suite (ITSM) which provides change management and workflow capabilities. It has also dropped Crystal Reports as the default reporting tool, which was proving expensive for end users, and replaced it with the Microsoft reporting tool that comes free with an enterprise SQL Server license (all information about data centre components and the relationships between them is stored in an SQL database).
DCIM is licensed per rack, allowing companies to fill their data centres with equipment gradually without having to pay too much of a licensing premium in advance. Customers currently using the software include Computacenter, O2, Nationwide and Scottish and Southern Energy.
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- Apple’s future lies with AI and augmented reality, says CEO
- Porsche gears up for all-electric model as parent company VW cleans up its act
- Ocean computer simulation reveals alternative MH370 location
- Dolly the sheep’s cloned siblings shown to be in perfect health
- Solar Impulse 2 completes record-breaking round-the-world flight
- HMS Ambush submarine crashes into ship, again
- Coffee and donuts in first US commercial drone delivery
- Tesla’s 'Master Plan' future for self-driving cars and solar power
- Fishing drone flies 2km out to sea and brings home its catch
- Amazon delivery drones heading to UK with government support
- Flight MH370 search to be suspended, relatives informed