E&T magazine: resources
Connecting engineers to solutions
E&T Magazine’s trusted resources put you in touch with the latest engineering technology and industry experts, helping you to succeed in your everyday work.
If you would like to submit a white paper for consideration or get involved in the E&T webinar programme please e-mail Louise Hall or telephone +44 (0)1438 767351.
E&T White Papers
E&T White Papers are all free to download.
The latest collection of authoritative technical product reports, how-to guides and articles across a wide range of engineering disciplines.
Search the white papers.
E&T Webinar programme - free to attend online.
Free-to-attend, technical webinars on the latest technology developments across a host of engineering-related disciplines.
From visual demonstrations, practical case studies and live Q&A, you can find out how to apply the latest technology and best practice to your own projects.
Search webinar topics.
Watch previous webinars.
Enjoy a wide range of news coverage from award-winning E&T Magazine online, digital and in print. E&T covers all areas of engineering, including built environment, consumer technology, communications, design and production, electronics, energy, IT, management, students and transport.
Sign up for E&T news e-mails.
E&T Marketplace is for buyers of engineering products and services.
With simple yet comprehensive categorisation and over 2,500 suppliers listed from all over the world, it is quick and easy to source products and services with E&T Marketplace.
Start your search.
IET Members can gain CPD when joining a webinar, reading a white paper or digesting an E&T article.
Read more about CPD with the IET.
"Our summer watersports special: surfing artificial waves, racing yachts for sport, superyachts for pleasure and much more besides"
- First white laser paves way for new applications
- Lack of consideration for human error behind SpaceShipTwo crash
- Contract for London’s first electric bus fleet confirmed
- Brazil-France submarine program investigated for fraud
- New method for tweaking properties of graphene
- New car tax rules to hit low-emission vehicle uptake, says survey
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]