An engineer's London: an interactive map of key sights
London’s engineering highlights and heritage.
London will be host to many visitors over the next months. For this purpose, the team at E&T has created an interactive map for any engineers looking for something special to seek out. Perhaps there is a site near the hotel where you’re staying.
Also, readers already familiar with London's engineering landmarks may want to add to our map. We extend an open invitation to everyone to submit your own landmarks.
|To start a discussion topic about this article, please log in or register.|
"The 1950s saw the first big wave of 3D films, but the novelty wore off. Sixty years later, 3D may be back to stay as the technology goes mainstream."
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.