An engineer's London: an interactive map of key sights
London’s engineering highlights and heritage.
London will be host to many visitors over the next months. For this purpose, the team at E&T has created an interactive map for any engineers looking for something special to seek out. Perhaps there is a site near the hotel where you’re staying.
Also, readers already familiar with London's engineering landmarks may want to add to our map. We extend an open invitation to everyone to submit your own landmarks.
|To start a discussion topic about this article, please log in or register.|
"How do you feel about the Internet of Things, big data, wearables, gamification or self-driving cars? Hyper excited or just plain bored?"
- Wind farm construction puts seals’ hearing at risk
- Bluetooth reveals security loopholes in smart tech
- Big data to change urban mobility habits across the globe
- Trial and error advances artificial intelligence in robots
- What are the prospects for born-again dinosaurs?
- World’s largest computer games collection on display
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.