An engineer's London: an interactive map of key sights
London’s engineering highlights and heritage.
London will be host to many visitors over the next months. For this purpose, the team at E&T has created an interactive map for any engineers looking for something special to seek out. Perhaps there is a site near the hotel where you’re staying.
Also, readers already familiar with London's engineering landmarks may want to add to our map. We extend an open invitation to everyone to submit your own landmarks.
|To start a discussion topic about this article, please log in or register.|
"This issue we honour a national hero, and the subject of Benedict Cumberbatch's latest film, codebreaker Alan Turing"
- Graphene Nobelist set to revolutionise fuel cell tech
- 3D printer creates first made in space object
- Drift modelling to help find lost MH370
- IET partners with ITN to produce online engineering special
- Europe want ‘right to be forgotten’ extended globally
- New law will require shipping sector to monitor CO2 emissions
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.