- Portsmouth, England, Hampshire
Training Needs Analyst Would you like to play a key role within the Type 26 programme analysing and identifying training solutions? We currently have a vacancy for a Training Needs Analyst at our site in Broad Oak. As a Training Needs Analyst, you will be
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- London (Greater)
The Institute seeks to appoint an experienced individual to the post Professor and Director, Nathu Puri Institute for Engineering and Enterprise
- Recruiter: London South Bank University
- Chelmsford, Essex
Join the UK’s first dedicated MSc in Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
- Recruiter: Anglia Ruskin University
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
What?s the opportunity? Responsible for the management and co-ordination of logistic activities for manufacturing to achieve project programmes to time, cost and quality. What will...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
- Leatherhead, Surrey
- £33,242 - £36,565
This is important work that affects everyone in the UK, citizens and drivers alike and has a global impact.
- Recruiter: Department for Transport
- Flexible but may need to spend time in Glasgow, London or New York offices
We are always keen to work with relevant industry professionals on an associate basis.
- Recruiter: Smarter Grid Solutions
- North West England
- c. £65,000 + company car
As a Project Delivery Engineer, you will be an essential part of the team...
- Recruiter: National Grid
- Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- Negotiable depending upon experience
Industrial and Commercial Electrical Power System Studies including Single Line Diagrams, Fault and Protection Studies & Arc Flash Assessment
- Recruiter: Electrical Safety UK Ltd
- London (Greater)
Springer Nature, the publisher of Nature, is looking to recruit a Chief Editor for Nature Electronics...
- Recruiter: Nature Research
An engineer's London: an interactive map of key sights
London’s engineering highlights and heritage.
London will be host to many visitors over the next months. For this purpose, the team at E&T has created an interactive map for any engineers looking for something special to seek out. Perhaps there is a site near the hotel where you’re staying.
Also, readers already familiar with London's engineering landmarks may want to add to our map. We extend an open invitation to everyone to submit your own landmarks.
|To start a discussion topic about this article, please log in or register.|
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- Bumblebees tracked by radar reveals their ‘life story’
- Mars rover design unveiled by Chinese space agency
- Plastic membrane offers super-fast electric vehicle charging
- Where next for the Internet of things?
- Autonomous octobot is first 3D-printed entirely soft robot
- Airlander 10 airship crashes during Bedfordshire test flight