An engineer's London: an interactive map of key sights
London’s engineering highlights and heritage.
London will be host to many visitors over the next months. For this purpose, the team at E&T has created an interactive map for any engineers looking for something special to seek out. Perhaps there is a site near the hotel where you’re staying.
Also, readers already familiar with London's engineering landmarks may want to add to our map. We extend an open invitation to everyone to submit your own landmarks.
|To start a discussion topic about this article, please log in or register.|
"The Internet of Things used to be a buzz phrase in tech circles, but it's already so last century. Brace yourself for the Internet of Everything"
- Thermal Power Output the Civilian Equivalent to a Submarine Nuclear Reactors [02:27 am 06/12/13]
- Storm Surge [00:08 am 06/12/13]
- Can we make further productive use of Wylfa Magnox Nuclear Station site at Angelsey? [01:16 pm 05/12/13]
- What's the difference between WS-C3750X-24P-L with WS-C3750X-24T-L ? [04:19 am 05/12/13]
- Dot Testing [04:46 pm 04/12/13]
Tune into our latest podcast