An engineer's London: an interactive map of key sights
London’s engineering highlights and heritage.
London will be host to many visitors over the next months. For this purpose, the team at E&T has created an interactive map for any engineers looking for something special to seek out. Perhaps there is a site near the hotel where you’re staying.
Also, readers already familiar with London's engineering landmarks may want to add to our map. We extend an open invitation to everyone to submit your own landmarks.
|To start a discussion topic about this article, please log in or register.|
"There has been a lot of talk about the reported £30bn cost of the Sochi Games, so we go behind the scenes to find out where all that money has been spent"
- Repeated Alternator Failure on Power Plant rated 16MVA/ 11,000V using 12x 415V generators [06:07 pm 10/03/14]
- How and when will DECC's electricity capacity market fail? [01:30 pm 10/03/14]
- Technology that has died since the year 2000 [12:14 pm 10/03/14]
- what about intematix led assembly ? [11:33 am 10/03/14]
- High Voltage Breakdown 315KeV [06:24 pm 09/03/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast