"Climate change in Antarctica is leading to interest in extracting the region's natural resources, but there's the small matter of a treaty."
- Rail decisions made 'using unrealistic analysis'
- One atom thin material turns motion into electricity
- Russia invited to take delivery of French warships
- Watershed moment for wearables this Christmas, says Samsung
- Asteroid mining experiment destroyed in Antares launch inferno
- High-tech air-con to save Sistine Chapel art
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast