"Climate change in Antarctica is leading to interest in extracting the region's natural resources, but there's the small matter of a treaty."
- Medical devices under review over cyber-security flaws
- Second Chinese high-speed train maker to bid in California’s tender
- Green energy ambitions for 2030 under pressure at EU summit
- Second ship joins renewed MH370 hunt
- China's first high-speed train export bid targets California
- Expansion of drones pose security and privacy risk
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast