- Portsmouth, England, Hampshire
Training Needs Analyst Would you like to play a key role within the Type 26 programme analysing and identifying training solutions? We currently have a vacancy for a Training Needs Analyst at our site in Broad Oak. As a Training Needs Analyst, you will be
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- London (Greater)
The Institute seeks to appoint an experienced individual to the post Professor and Director, Nathu Puri Institute for Engineering and Enterprise
- Recruiter: London South Bank University
- Chelmsford, Essex
Join the UK’s first dedicated MSc in Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
- Recruiter: Anglia Ruskin University
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
What?s the opportunity? Responsible for the management and co-ordination of logistic activities for manufacturing to achieve project programmes to time, cost and quality. What will...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
- Leatherhead, Surrey
- £33,242 - £36,565
This is important work that affects everyone in the UK, citizens and drivers alike and has a global impact.
- Recruiter: Department for Transport
- Flexible but may need to spend time in Glasgow, London or New York offices
We are always keen to work with relevant industry professionals on an associate basis.
- Recruiter: Smarter Grid Solutions
- North West England
- c. £65,000 + company car
As a Project Delivery Engineer, you will be an essential part of the team...
- Recruiter: National Grid
- Baldock, Hertfordshire
- £Competitive Plus Comprehensive Benefits Package
Ofcom is the independent regulator and competition authority for the UK communications sectors and we are globally respected for the work we do.
- Recruiter: Ofcom
- Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- Negotiable depending upon experience
Industrial and Commercial Electrical Power System Studies including Single Line Diagrams, Fault and Protection Studies & Arc Flash Assessment
- Recruiter: Electrical Safety UK Ltd
Register for the E&T News e-mail
The best of the day’s engineering news, direct to your inbox
Signing up to receive E&T News is easy!
Create a MyIET website account. This will give you unlimited free access to E&T and IET resources.
Already have a MyIET account? Log in and subscribe to E&T News
Visit MyInterests and click to subscribe to E&T Newsletters
You will receive E&T News within 48 hours of registering. If you need help, call Membership and Customer Services on +44 (0)1438 765678
Other E&T Magazine products and services
E&T Subject News – up-to-date developments in specific engineering industries via e-Newsletters (every month).
Select from industry subject areas: Built Environment, Communications, Consumer Technology, Design & Production, Electronics, Energy, IT, Management, Students & Early Career, Transport.
Read E&T magazine online
Enjoy the E&T printed magazine (IET Members only – apply to become a member here)
Get E&T magazine on your iPad
Read more about our free E&T webinars
Read more about our free E&T white papers
E&T News - delivering breaking news to your inbox every day, Monday-Friday
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- Great auk coming back from extinction; woolly mammoth needs protection
- Engineers devise way to retrieve 'memories' from human cells
- Ambitious Airbus unveils plans for self-flying taxi
- New nanotechnology processing can produce nanomaterials on an industrial scale
- Instagram users analysed by algorithm for signs of depression
- Bus-sized nuclear reactors could replace large-scale plants