- Great Dunmow, Essex
This High Voltage Engineer will provide design leadership for high voltage cable assemblies up to one megavolt.
- Recruiter: Essex X-Ray & Medical Equipment
- London (Greater)
- £25,000 - £30,000 starting salary, inclusive of on-target commissions.
Precision Microdrives (PMD) is a fast growing technology company that designs, produces and trades miniature electro-mechanical mechanisms
- Recruiter: Precision Microdrives
- Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
We are innovative, robust and fast growing business, whose main focus is to deliver continues improvement to existing products and offer new soluti...
- Recruiter: Helmet Integrated Systems / Gentex Corporation
- Uppsala (Stad) (SE)
The Swedish Institute of Space Institute (IRF) in Uppsala search for an analogue electronics engineer.
- Recruiter: Swedish Institute of Space Physics (IRF)
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £45,271 to £49,207 per annum
Responsible for technical oversight and project management of internally and externally funded innovation centre projects.
- Recruiter: National Oceanographic Centre
- Cumbernauld, Glasgow
- Grade: 6/7* £26,537 - £37,768*
Work as part of a growing dynamic team on a wide range of technical projects with particular emphasis on experimental validation and testing
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Mott MacDonald's highly successful Water and Environment Unit is recruiting an electrical engineer....
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Mott MacDonald's highly successful water business continues to win and deliver a fantastic amount of work....
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Whats the opportunity? Opportunity to join a very dynamic, responsive and multinational Launcher team, focussed on rapid development, proving and manufacture to meet challenging programme...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Scotland, Glasgow
Technical Design Authority - Marine Systems (Mechanical) Would you like to play an exciting and varied role working with the River Class Batch 2 (RCB2) vessels for the Royal Navy? We currently have a vacancy for a Technical Design Authority - Marine Syste
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
Register for the E&T News e-mail
The best of the day’s engineering news, direct to your inbox
Signing up to receive E&T News is easy!
Create a MyIET website account. This will give you unlimited free access to E&T and IET resources.
Already have a MyIET account? Log in and subscribe to E&T News
Visit MyInterests and click to subscribe to E&T Newsletters
You will receive E&T News within 48 hours of registering. If you need help, call Membership and Customer Services on +44 (0)1438 765678
Other E&T Magazine products and services
E&T Subject News – up-to-date developments in specific engineering industries via e-Newsletters (every month).
Select from industry subject areas: Built Environment, Communications, Consumer Technology, Design & Production, Electronics, Energy, IT, Management, Students & Early Career, Transport.
Read E&T magazine online
Enjoy the E&T printed magazine (IET Members only – apply to become a member here)
Get E&T magazine on your iPad
Read more about our free E&T webinars
Read more about our free E&T white papers
E&T News - delivering breaking news to your inbox every day, Monday-Friday
"We visit Barcelona, one of the smartest cities in the world, to find out what makes it so special. What does it look like and what is the future?"
- Robot biker challenges MotoGP champ Valentino Rossi
- De-cluttering robot shows unexpected creativity
- Transparent wood capabilities boosted with epoxy
- Barcelona: the world’s smartest city?
- Turning sunlight into heat doubles solar cell efficiency
- Hubble Telescope picture depicts detailed Martian landscape