- Cumbernauld, Glasgow
- Grade: 6/7* £26,537 - £37,768*
Work as part of a growing dynamic team on a wide range of technical projects with particular emphasis on experimental validation and testing
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Responsible for updating and writing electrical engineering standards, approved codes of practice and safe systems of work
- Recruiter: Affinity Water
- York, North Yorkshire
Senior electronics engineer to work as part of a team developing an MEG imaging system; working with the engineering team and external contractors.
- Recruiter: York Instruments
- Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
We are innovative, robust and fast growing business, whose main focus is to deliver continues improvement to existing products and offer new soluti...
- Recruiter: Helmet Integrated Systems / Gentex Corporation
- Lostock Junction
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Whats the opportunity? Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDAs deliverable commitments are met...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Great Dunmow, Essex
This High Voltage Engineer will provide design leadership for high voltage cable assemblies up to one megavolt.
- Recruiter: Essex X-Ray & Medical Equipment
- Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, England
Team Leader - Flank Arrays Would you like to work in a unique role within the construction of the Astute Class submarines? We currently have a vacancy for a Team Leader - Flank Arrays at our site in Barrow-in-Furness. As a Team Leader - Flank Arrays, you
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- circa £35,000 per annum + bonus
Develop new test equipment for the pharmaceutical industry. Good opportunities to grow and develop. Successful family-owned and managed business.
- Recruiter: Copley Scientific Ltd
- Shropshire, Telford, England
Bridge Test Facility ManagerWe currently have a vacancy for a Bridge Test Facility Manager at our site in Telford with our Land UK business.As the Bridge Test Facility Manager, you will be part of our Test & Trials team, working closely with the Mili
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Workington, Cumbria
- Competitive salary + bonus & great benefits
A wide-ranging Maintenance Electrician role with United Utilities, serving millions in the North West.
- Recruiter: United Utilities
Register for the E&T News e-mail
The best of the day’s engineering news, direct to your inbox
Signing up to receive E&T News is easy!
Create a MyIET website account. This will give you unlimited free access to E&T and IET resources.
Already have a MyIET account? Log in and subscribe to E&T News
Visit MyInterests and click to subscribe to E&T Newsletters
You will receive E&T News within 48 hours of registering. If you need help, call Membership and Customer Services on +44 (0)1438 765678
Other E&T Magazine products and services
E&T Subject News – up-to-date developments in specific engineering industries via e-Newsletters (every month).
Select from industry subject areas: Built Environment, Communications, Consumer Technology, Design & Production, Electronics, Energy, IT, Management, Students & Early Career, Transport.
Read E&T magazine online
Enjoy the E&T printed magazine (IET Members only – apply to become a member here)
Get E&T magazine on your iPad
Read more about our free E&T webinars
Read more about our free E&T white papers
E&T News - delivering breaking news to your inbox every day, Monday-Friday
"We visit Barcelona, one of the smartest cities in the world, to find out what makes it so special. What does it look like and what is the future?"
- Turning sunlight into heat doubles solar cell efficiency
- Apple investigating electric vehicle charging stations
- Full colour e-ink display could bring magazines to Kindles
- Paul McCartney releasing virtual reality song featurettes
- Scania testing 5G networks for autonomous truck platoons
- Black box distress signal range too short-lived, experts say