- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
We are looking for an electrical engineer with around 4- 6 years of design experience to join and work with an able and talented group of engineers..
- Recruiter: Max Fordham LLP
- England, Cumbria, Barrow-In-Furness
- Competitive package
As an Engineering Manager - Naval Architecture you will be managing the Whole Boat Architecture and Concepts team tasked with supporting the delivery of the remaining Astute submarines, and developing new technology for future submarine programmes.
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Bootle, Cheltenham and London
- Competitive + Benefits
With expertise and influence, you’ll set the standard for nuclear safety.
- Recruiter: Office for Nuclear Regulation
- Albany or Palmerston North
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to lead and further develop a well-established and internationally recognized School.
- Recruiter: Massey University
- City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Circa £65,000 (There may be more for an exceptional candidate)
You will lead on a number of engineering infrastructure and associated workstreams under direction from the Deputy Director
- Recruiter: House of Commons
- South West England
Exciting opportunities have arisen within as we expand to meet the growing demands of the UK Submarine Programme.
- Recruiter: Babcock
- Humber Refinery, South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire DN40 3DW
- £60k - 75k plus extensive Compensation and benefits package, dependent upon experience
Experienced Process Control Leader providing leadership and technical support for Oil Refinery. Extensive Compensation and benefits package.
- Recruiter: Phillips 66
- Warwick, Warwickshire
You will be required to lead the regional Customer Services strategy and resources to maximise Customer satisfaction.
- Recruiter: Siemens
- England, Hampshire, Portsmouth
Communications Engineer Would you like to play a key role supporting the UK's Maritime Communications Infrastructure? We currently have a vacancy for a Communications Engineer at our site in Portsmouth. As a Communications Engineer, you will be carrying o
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
E&T goes wheeling and dealing this month as we present the A-Z of fakes, all t...
24 January 2012
E&T considers the matter of ethics in this issue, as we put forward a professional oath...
21 February 2012
E&T marks the centenary of Titanic sinking and considers how an iconic disaster became ...
27 March 2012
E&T considers the ethical matter of whether or not engineers should play God through ge...
23 April 2012
E&T dons its coat and hat and pops to the shops to consider the future of the humble hi...
22 May 2012
E&T likes its engineering smart and its technology smarter, so what can a smart world o...
20 June 2012
E&T limbers up for a sensational summer sporting spectacular with its Olympics special
17 July 2012
E&T plumbs the depths with James Cameron as he pursues the secrets of the deep
20 August 2012
E&T grabs hold of wood this issue to review this much-loved, long-established and renew...
18 September 2012
E&T cocks the safety catch on its standard-issue Walther PPK and jumps in to its dual-f...
22 October 2012
E&T braves the ever-changing elements in this issue, as we either wrap up warm against ...
20 November 2012
E&T puts its feet up for a well-earned Christmas rest, takes a mince pie or two, pours ...
19 December 2012
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- Flight MH370: chief investigator believes plane plunged into sea at 400km/hr
- Origin of Jupiter’s mysterious hot spot found
- Ocean computer simulation reveals alternative MH370 location
- Technology translates donkey speech into human sentences
- Porsche gears up for all-electric model as parent company VW cleans up its act
- Apple’s future lies with AI and augmented reality, says CEO