- Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
We are an innovative, robust and fast growing business, whose main focus is to deliver continues improvement to existing products and offer new sol..
- Recruiter: Helmet Integrated Systems / Gentex Corporation
- Cumbernauld, Glasgow
- Grade: 6/7* £26,537 - £37,768*
Work as part of a growing dynamic team on a wide range of technical projects with particular emphasis on experimental validation and testing
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Responsible for updating and writing electrical engineering standards, approved codes of practice and safe systems of work
- Recruiter: Affinity Water
- York, North Yorkshire
Senior electronics engineer to work as part of a team developing an MEG imaging system; working with the engineering team and external contractors.
- Recruiter: York Instruments
- Lostock Junction
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Whats the opportunity? Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDAs deliverable commitments are met...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Great Dunmow, Essex
This High Voltage Engineer will provide design leadership for high voltage cable assemblies up to one megavolt.
- Recruiter: Essex X-Ray & Medical Equipment
- Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, England
Team Leader - Flank Arrays Would you like to work in a unique role within the construction of the Astute Class submarines? We currently have a vacancy for a Team Leader - Flank Arrays at our site in Barrow-in-Furness. As a Team Leader - Flank Arrays, you
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- circa £35,000 per annum + bonus
Develop new test equipment for the pharmaceutical industry. Good opportunities to grow and develop. Successful family-owned and managed business.
- Recruiter: Copley Scientific Ltd
- Shropshire, Telford, England
Bridge Test Facility ManagerWe currently have a vacancy for a Bridge Test Facility Manager at our site in Telford with our Land UK business.As the Bridge Test Facility Manager, you will be part of our Test & Trials team, working closely with the Mili
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Birmingham, West Midlands
Our transport technology team in Birmingham is currently growing a highly skilled and customer-focused team to...
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
E&T goes wheeling and dealing this month as we present the A-Z of fakes, all t...
24 January 2012
E&T considers the matter of ethics in this issue, as we put forward a professional oath...
21 February 2012
E&T marks the centenary of Titanic sinking and considers how an iconic disaster became ...
27 March 2012
E&T considers the ethical matter of whether or not engineers should play God through ge...
23 April 2012
E&T dons its coat and hat and pops to the shops to consider the future of the humble hi...
22 May 2012
E&T likes its engineering smart and its technology smarter, so what can a smart world o...
20 June 2012
E&T limbers up for a sensational summer sporting spectacular with its Olympics special
17 July 2012
E&T plumbs the depths with James Cameron as he pursues the secrets of the deep
20 August 2012
E&T grabs hold of wood this issue to review this much-loved, long-established and renew...
18 September 2012
E&T cocks the safety catch on its standard-issue Walther PPK and jumps in to its dual-f...
22 October 2012
E&T braves the ever-changing elements in this issue, as we either wrap up warm against ...
20 November 2012
E&T puts its feet up for a well-earned Christmas rest, takes a mince pie or two, pours ...
19 December 2012
"We visit Barcelona, one of the smartest cities in the world, to find out what makes it so special. What does it look like and what is the future?"
- HS2 to cost 'five times as much as TGV', study finds
- Turning sunlight into heat doubles solar cell efficiency
- Apple investigating electric vehicle charging stations
- Robots threatening more jobs than immigrants, Labour MP says
- Nasa inflates Bigelow space station module
- Healthcare sensors to prevent falls and sunburn