E&T goes wheeling and dealing this month as we present the A-Z of fakes, all the wa...
24 January 2012
E&T considers the matter of ethics in this issue, as we put forward a professional oath...
21 February 2012
E&T marks the centenary of Titanic sinking and considers how an iconic disaster became ...
27 March 2012
E&T considers the ethical matter of whether or not engineers should play God through ge...
23 April 2012
E&T dons its coat and hat and pops to the shops to consider the future of the humble hi...
22 May 2012
E&T likes its engineering smart and its technology smarter, so what can a smart world o...
20 June 2012
E&T limbers up for a sensational summer sporting spectacular with its Olympics special
17 July 2012
E&T plumbs the depths with James Cameron as he pursues the secrets of the deep
20 August 2012
E&T grabs hold of wood this issue to review this much-loved, long-established and renew...
18 September 2012
E&T cocks the safety catch on its standard-issue Walther PPK and jumps in to its dual-f...
22 October 2012
E&T braves the ever-changing elements in this issue, as we either wrap up warm against ...
20 November 2012
E&T puts its feet up for a well-earned Christmas rest, takes a mince pie or two, pours ...
19 December 2012
"Climate change in Antarctica is leading to interest in extracting the region's natural resources, but there's the small matter of a treaty."
- First sun-powered hydrogen refuelling station opens in UK
- Offshore windfarm scaled back due to low subsidy budget
- New software to investigate Alzheimer's detection
- Mobile data more accurate than census, says study
- One atom thin material turns motion into electricity
- Watershed moment for wearables this Christmas, says Samsung
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast