i-Give: a new era of charity donation
A professor from the School of Design at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University presents details about the first highly interactive donation system, providing a user-friendly multimedia interface for promoting, motivating and assisting people to make donations at any particular time.
Download the iGive article in full as a PDF, including diagrams, illustrations and renderings of projected usage.
|To start a discussion topic about this article, please log in or register.|
"Africa is abundant with engineering opportunity. We look at some of the projects and the problems."
- Isolation for repair of transformer feeder [03:32 pm 22/05/13]
- Wires numbering in Motor Control Cabinet (MCC) - continuous or not? [03:16 pm 22/05/13]
- "Contracts for Difference" in the Explanatory Notes to the Energy Bill [02:02 pm 22/05/13]
- Old LV Switchgear replacement Companies [12:54 pm 22/05/13]
- Delegated Powers Memorandum [12:33 pm 22/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast