Welcome to the E&T case studies area
Here we present a collection of case studies core to the IET’s mission to innovate, inform and provide practical application to find solutions to day-to-day problems as efficiently as possible.
Latest case studies
Research by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has examined how you can achieve competitive advantage through people in SMEs, taking an engineering company as one of the central case studies.
Stephen Killen of ConneXon examines the problems associated with delivering correct location information with 999 (or 112) calls made from within private telephone networks and considers the regulatory, legal and moral obligations placed on organisations to ensure that this information reliable.
"Africa is abundant with engineering opportunity. We look at some of the projects and the problems."
- DECC-EDF makes yet another attempt to fund 3rd Generation Nuclear at any cost [12:04 pm 25/05/13]
- UK just six hours from running out of gas in March [09:02 pm 24/05/13]
- Ideas for a final year university project [05:55 pm 24/05/13]
- Fourth Generation Nuclear: Molten Salt Reactors [10:39 am 24/05/13]
- LED bulb efficiency - its all about the drivers not the LEDs? [09:52 am 24/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast