Welcome to the E&T case studies area
Here we present a collection of case studies core to the IET’s mission to innovate, inform and provide practical application to find solutions to day-to-day problems as efficiently as possible.
Latest case studies
Research by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has examined how you can achieve competitive advantage through people in SMEs, taking an engineering company as one of the central case studies.
Stephen Killen of ConneXon examines the problems associated with delivering correct location information with 999 (or 112) calls made from within private telephone networks and considers the regulatory, legal and moral obligations placed on organisations to ensure that this information reliable.
"What the Scottish independence referenda could mean for engineers and engineering on both sides of the border"
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast