Welcome to the E&T case studies area
Here we present a collection of case studies core to the IET’s mission to innovate, inform and provide practical application to find solutions to day-to-day problems as efficiently as possible.
Latest case studies
Research by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has examined how you can achieve competitive advantage through people in SMEs, taking an engineering company as one of the central case studies.
Stephen Killen of ConneXon examines the problems associated with delivering correct location information with 999 (or 112) calls made from within private telephone networks and considers the regulatory, legal and moral obligations placed on organisations to ensure that this information reliable.
"Our summer watersports special: surfing artificial waves, racing yachts for sport, superyachts for pleasure and much more besides"
- Key component of Hubble successor arrives for assembly
- One-layer LED paves way for green lighting revolution
- Japan sweetens high-speed rail offer to Indonesia
- Self-healing polymer could protect future spacecraft against meteorites
- Smart 3D printed micro-fish could improve detoxification
- Automakers sued over 'dangerous' keyless ignitions