Find out how to get a range of information direct to your door or inbox, from the IET.
Read E&T magazine in your preferred format
Engineering & Technology (E&T) is the leading monthly magazine for professional engineers, published by the IET. It covers many areas of engineering including power and energy, electrical, electronics, transport, telecoms, IT, manufacturing and the built environment. This multiple award-winning magazine delivers features, news, debate, reviews and columns in a lively and accessible way. E&T is available on paper, on the web, email and on the iPad, making it accessible to everyone.
Subscribe to E&T newsletters
E&T produces a daily news update and a range of fortnightly e-newsletters which will keep you up to date with developments in your selected field of expertise.
To sign up to an e-newsletter you will need to register a user account with the IET. If you do not have one, register now. It is free and only takes a few minutes. If you do have a member / user account with the IET you can sign-in now, then go to MyIET and you will find the full list of newsletters under the "Interests" tab.
You can subscribe to one, or all, of the following newsletters from E&T:
Subscribe to E&T magazine on iPad
The E&T iPad edition includes the first-class editorial that E&T readers have come to expect along with interactive and multimedia extras. Anyone can download a free sample issue within the free app. The iPad edition is free for IET members. Non members can purchase the latest issue or a back issue for £5.99 and annual subscriptions are available for purchase for £59.99, a saving of 20 per cent on purchasing the issues individually.
E&T magazine in print
E&T magazine is the member magazine of the IET.
It’s one of the most valued membership benefits, keeping engineers at the leading edge of their discipline. To receive a copy of the magazine you must first join the IET. As well as receiving the monthly award-winning E&T magazine direct to your door every month you will also:
- Be joining Europe’s largest institution for engineers and technologists
- Get access to a wide range of technical and industry specific information, including research and publications, training courses and professional development support
- Be able to qualify for professional registration to Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer, Engineering Technician and ICT Technician status
- Have access to, and discounts on, a wide range of events
- Get support in your career and career development
- Enjoy many more benefits besides
For a full list see the advantages of membership page on the IET’s main site.
E&T magazine online
Industry news produced by an award-winning team featuring in-depth articles, daily news, videos, podcasts, blogs and debates. You can upload your own articles, provide feedback, engage with debate and contribute your opinions.
"Is augmented reality the next big thing or a marketing gimmick? Is it fundamental to the future or a fashion faux pas?"
- Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 5th Floor Highly Radioactive Debris [03:09 pm 17/05/13]
- Cluster formation on cooja simulator [01:59 pm 17/05/13]
- DSLAM Power Consumption [01:58 pm 17/05/13]
- English is not my first language. [01:23 am 17/05/13]
- Transport 2020 [09:35 pm 16/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast