- Great Dunmow, Essex
This High Voltage Engineer will provide design leadership for high voltage cable assemblies up to one megavolt.
- Recruiter: Essex X-Ray & Medical Equipment
- London (Greater)
- £25,000 - £30,000 starting salary, inclusive of on-target commissions.
Precision Microdrives (PMD) is a fast growing technology company that designs, produces and trades miniature electro-mechanical mechanisms
- Recruiter: Precision Microdrives
- Uppsala (Stad) (SE)
The Swedish Institute of Space Institute (IRF) in Uppsala search for an analogue electronics engineer.
- Recruiter: Swedish Institute of Space Physics (IRF)
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £45,271 to £49,207 per annum
Responsible for technical oversight and project management of internally and externally funded innovation centre projects.
- Recruiter: National Oceanographic Centre
- Cumbernauld, Glasgow
- Grade: 6/7* £26,537 - £37,768*
Work as part of a growing dynamic team on a wide range of technical projects with particular emphasis on experimental validation and testing
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Mott MacDonald's highly successful Water and Environment Unit is recruiting an electrical engineer....
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Mott MacDonald's highly successful water business continues to win and deliver a fantastic amount of work....
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
- York, North Yorkshire
Senior electronics engineer to work as part of a team developing an MEG imaging system; working with the engineering team and external contractors.
- Recruiter: York Instruments
Responsible for giving product presentations to the customer describing how Intel products provide the optimum solution to their application.
- Recruiter: Intel
We’re looking for a qualified engineer with experience of computer programming for engineering systems and instrumentation.
- Recruiter: Bank of England
Subscribe to E&T's newsletters and tablet editions
Enjoy E&T magazine content by e-mail, on your tablet device and in print
Engineering & Technology (E&T) is the leading monthly magazine for professional engineers. The award-winning magazine delivers features, news, debate, reviews and columns in a lively and accessible way. It covers all areas of engineering, including built environment, consumer technology, communications, design and production, electronics, energy, IT, management, students and transport.
Subscribe to free E&T e-mail newsletters
E&T has a range of free e-mail products:
- E&T Daily, featuring the latest engineering and technology news
- E&T News, a fortnightly round-up of news and features, plus videos, podcasts and more.
- Subject News, 10 dedicated monthly e-mails with content specifically tailored to 10 core E&T disciplines (built environment, consumer technology, communications, design and production, electronics, energy, IT, management, students and transport)
Subscribe to E&T magazine on iPad, Android and Amazon tablets
The E&T iPad edition includes the same first-class editorial that E&T readers have come to expect, along with interactive and multimedia extras. Anyone can download a free sample issue from within the free app. For members, all iPad editions of the magazine are free. Non members can purchase the latest issue or a back issue for £5.99 and annual subscriptions are available for purchase for £59.99, a saving of 20 per cent on purchasing the issues individually.
E&T is also available for Android and Amazon devices.
Follow these simple instructions about how to read E&T on your tablet device.
E&T magazine in print
E&T magazine is the member magazine of the IET.
It’s one of the most valued membership benefits, keeping engineers at the leading edge of their discipline. To receive a copy of the magazine you must first join the IET. As well as receiving the monthly award-winning E&T magazine direct to your door every month you will also:
- Be joining Europe’s largest institution for engineers and technologists
- Get access to a wide range of technical and industry specific information, including research and publications, training courses and professional development support
- Be able to work towards professional registration to Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer, Engineering Technician and ICT Technician status
- Have access to, and discounts on, a wide range of publications and events
- Get support in your career and career development
- Enjoy many more benefits besides
For a full list see the advantages of membership page on the IET’s main site.
E&T magazine online
You're already here: industry news, updated six times a day, produced by an award-winning team and the full online magazine experience, featuring in-depth articles, videos, podcasts, blogs and debates. Thanks for stopping by!
"We visit Barcelona, one of the smartest cities in the world, to find out what makes it so special. What does it look like and what is the future?"
- Life science focus affirmed by Dassault Systèmes
- Milestone for UK fracking as North Yorkshire council gives go-ahead
- Bids for Tata’s struggling UK steel business submitted
- Driverless algorithm allows racing cars to maintain stability
- Struggle to find blackboxes despite years of calls for technology change