Subscribe to E&T's newsletters and tablet editions
Enjoy E&T magazine content by e-mail, on your tablet device and in print
Engineering & Technology (E&T) is the leading monthly magazine for professional engineers. The award-winning magazine delivers features, news, debate, reviews and columns in a lively and accessible way. It covers all areas of engineering, including built environment, consumer technology, communications, design and production, electronics, energy, IT, management, students and transport.
Subscribe to free E&T e-mail newsletters
E&T has a range of free e-mail products:
- E&T Daily, featuring the latest engineering and technology news
- E&T News, a fortnightly round-up of news and features, plus videos, podcasts and more.
- Subject News, 10 dedicated monthly e-mails with content specifically tailored to 10 core E&T disciplines (built environment, consumer technology, communications, design and production, electronics, energy, IT, management, students and transport)
Subscribe to E&T magazine on iPad, Android and Amazon tablets
The E&T iPad edition includes the same first-class editorial that E&T readers have come to expect, along with interactive and multimedia extras. Anyone can download a free sample issue from within the free app. For members, all iPad editions of the magazine are free. Non members can purchase the latest issue or a back issue for £5.99 and annual subscriptions are available for purchase for £59.99, a saving of 20 per cent on purchasing the issues individually.
E&T is also available for Android and Amazon devices.
Follow these simple instructions about how to read E&T on your tablet device.
E&T magazine in print
E&T magazine is the member magazine of the IET.
It’s one of the most valued membership benefits, keeping engineers at the leading edge of their discipline. To receive a copy of the magazine you must first join the IET. As well as receiving the monthly award-winning E&T magazine direct to your door every month you will also:
- Be joining Europe’s largest institution for engineers and technologists
- Get access to a wide range of technical and industry specific information, including research and publications, training courses and professional development support
- Be able to work towards professional registration to Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer, Engineering Technician and ICT Technician status
- Have access to, and discounts on, a wide range of publications and events
- Get support in your career and career development
- Enjoy many more benefits besides
For a full list see the advantages of membership page on the IET’s main site.
E&T magazine online
You're already here: industry news, updated six times a day, produced by an award-winning team and the full online magazine experience, featuring in-depth articles, videos, podcasts, blogs and debates. Thanks for stopping by!
"Power cuts might seem like a 1970s fad, but they could be on the way back. How can we prevent them happening again?"
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast