Media pack request
Before downloading your media pack, we would be grateful if you would take a few moments to complete this form.
* Denotes required information
Recruiting engineers? The IET provides some unique platforms for your recruitment message. Nowhere else can you promote your vacancies to our pool of 153, 000 highly qualified candidates.
To advertise in Engineering and Technology magazine you can either:
Recruitment Media Manager
Tel: 01438 765 558
Advertising in print
Eighty per cent of our members regard the magazines as their primary source of interaction with the IET. With a wide variety of magazines and research journals, the IET offers a significant portfolio to advertisers looking for effective print solutions.
Whatever your advertising objectives, whether you are looking to promote your products and services or find the perfect candidate for your vacancy, we offer different online advertising options to suit all needs.
Display Advertising and Sponsorship Sales Manager
Tel: 01438 767 351
"Who's getting the best engineering education? And what did your careers advisor suggest you do when you leave school?"
- Tesco shelves plans for smartphone
- Dream Chaser: flying Nasa crews once more into space?
- Bentley to launch world’s fastest luxury car
- Nissan may cut car battery production in the UK
- Internet of Things needs ‘security first’ architecture
- Raspberry Pi education kits: how they can help develop IT skills
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast