- £65,000 - £70,000
This is a unique opportunity for a Power Engineer to really make their mark on...
- Recruiter: Oaklands Global
Responsible to the MDG Manager for technical capability of mechanical design team.
- Recruiter: Oaklands Global
- England, Hampshire, Fareham
NATS is a leading air navigation services specialist, handling 2.2 million flights in 2013/14, covering the UK and eastern North Atlantic. NATS provides air traffic control from centres at Swanwick, Hampshire and Prestwick, Ayrshire. NATS also provides a
- Recruiter: National Air Traffic Services
- Cumbria, England, Barrow-In-Furness
- Competitive package
As a Principal Engineer - Operability, you will be using your knowledge of submarine systems operation to influence the way the systems are designed, ensuring the Royal Navy personnel will be able to operate the system effectively
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £31,656 - £41,255
The Open University (OU) has an international reputation for....
- Recruiter: Open University
- Australia (AU)
Shape the future direction of a Department which is currently involved in ground breaking innovative research
- Recruiter: Monash University
- Hinckley, Leicestershire
We currently have a range of UK opportunities to grow your engineering skills in a multinational company of industry experts
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Malvern, Worcestershire
The research and development facility in Malvern is now seeking talented individuals to join our team as Graduate Electronic and Software Engineers.
- Recruiter: Metrasens Limited
- £30,738 - £37,768
You will test new technologies and solutions in the field of electrical power systems through work on a wide range of technical projects.
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Munich and The Hague
- See job description
We are looking for Engineers and scientists in various technical fields for our locations in Munich and The Hague.
- Recruiter: European Patent Office
Media pack request
Before downloading your media pack, we would be grateful if you would take a few moments to complete this form.
* Denotes required information
Recruiting engineers? The IET provides some unique platforms for your recruitment message. Nowhere else can you promote your vacancies to our pool of 153, 000 highly qualified candidates.
To advertise in Engineering and Technology magazine you can either:
Recruitment Media Manager
Tel: 01438 765 558
Advertising in print
Eighty per cent of our members regard the magazines as their primary source of interaction with the IET. With a wide variety of magazines and research journals, the IET offers a significant portfolio to advertisers looking for effective print solutions.
Whatever your advertising objectives, whether you are looking to promote your products and services or find the perfect candidate for your vacancy, we offer different online advertising options to suit all needs.
Display Advertising and Sponsorship Sales Manager
Tel: 01438 767 351
"Should the UK's engineers be in or out of Europe? The IET sets out its official position on the EU referendum this week - will you agree?"
- Autonomous robot surgeon outperforms human operator
- Browsers protect better than antivirus, research suggests
- Why do engineering graduates choose non-engineering careers?
- London Mayoral candidate pledges: Crossrail, Heathrow, electric cars
- Ineos on the seismic search for new UK fracking sites
- IBM opens its quantum processor to public via cloud