- Great Dunmow, Essex
This High Voltage Engineer will provide design leadership for high voltage cable assemblies up to one megavolt.
- Recruiter: Essex X-Ray & Medical Equipment
- London (Greater)
- £25,000 - £30,000 starting salary, inclusive of on-target commissions.
Precision Microdrives (PMD) is a fast growing technology company that designs, produces and trades miniature electro-mechanical mechanisms
- Recruiter: Precision Microdrives
- Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
We are innovative, robust and fast growing business, whose main focus is to deliver continues improvement to existing products and offer new soluti...
- Recruiter: Helmet Integrated Systems / Gentex Corporation
- Uppsala (Stad) (SE)
The Swedish Institute of Space Institute (IRF) in Uppsala search for an analogue electronics engineer.
- Recruiter: Swedish Institute of Space Physics (IRF)
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £45,271 to £49,207 per annum
Responsible for technical oversight and project management of internally and externally funded innovation centre projects.
- Recruiter: National Oceanographic Centre
- Cumbernauld, Glasgow
- Grade: 6/7* £26,537 - £37,768*
Work as part of a growing dynamic team on a wide range of technical projects with particular emphasis on experimental validation and testing
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Mott MacDonald's highly successful Water and Environment Unit is recruiting an electrical engineer....
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Mott MacDonald's highly successful water business continues to win and deliver a fantastic amount of work....
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Whats the opportunity? Opportunity to join a very dynamic, responsive and multinational Launcher team, focussed on rapid development, proving and manufacture to meet challenging programme...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Scotland, Glasgow
Technical Design Authority - Marine Systems (Mechanical) Would you like to play an exciting and varied role working with the River Class Batch 2 (RCB2) vessels for the Royal Navy? We currently have a vacancy for a Technical Design Authority - Marine Syste
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
Media pack request
Before downloading your media pack, we would be grateful if you would take a few moments to complete this form.
* Denotes required information
Recruiting engineers? The IET provides some unique platforms for your recruitment message. Nowhere else can you promote your vacancies to our pool of 153, 000 highly qualified candidates.
To advertise in Engineering and Technology magazine you can either:
Recruitment Media Manager
Tel: 01438 765 558
Advertising in print
Eighty per cent of our members regard the magazines as their primary source of interaction with the IET. With a wide variety of magazines and research journals, the IET offers a significant portfolio to advertisers looking for effective print solutions.
Whatever your advertising objectives, whether you are looking to promote your products and services or find the perfect candidate for your vacancy, we offer different online advertising options to suit all needs.
Display Advertising and Sponsorship Sales Manager
Tel: 01438 767 351
"We visit Barcelona, one of the smartest cities in the world, to find out what makes it so special. What does it look like and what is the future?"
- Robot biker challenges MotoGP champ Valentino Rossi
- De-cluttering robot shows unexpected creativity
- Transparent wood capabilities boosted with epoxy
- Barcelona: the world’s smartest city?
- Turning sunlight into heat doubles solar cell efficiency
- Hubble Telescope picture depicts detailed Martian landscape