Find out how to get in touch with E&T.
You can send letters to be considered for publication in E&T to email@example.com or to The editor, E&T magazine, Michael Faraday House, Six Hills Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2AY, United Kingdom. The Editor’s decision as to which letters are selected for publication is final, and we reserve the right to edit and publish in any other format.
General comments on the magazine not intended for publication should be addressed to the managing editor. Send feedback regarding the website to the online managing editor.
If you have an enquiry about your IET membership or any other issue not directly related to E&T magazine (including delivery of IET publications), please contact IET Member and Customer Services.
Writing for E&T
Most of the feature articles in E&T are the work of the magazine’s editors or specialist technical journalists. If you are a professional writer with an idea you think would be of interest, please contact the appropriate member of the editorial team using the email address below. Before pitching an idea, take a look around this website to familiarise yourself with the sort of content we might consider commissioning.
Practicing engineers with ideas for the magazine are also welcome to contact us.
Dominic Lenton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Wilson, email@example.com
Features editor, general interest features
Vitali Vitaliev, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant features editor, general interest features
Industry features editor
Aasha Bodhani, email@example.com
Assistant industry features editor
Katia Moskvitch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tereza Pultarova, Laura Onita, email@example.com
Student and early career
Keri Allan, firstname.lastname@example.org
"Immigration is no longer the elephant in the room. These days, everyone is talking about it. They are just not saying all the right things."
- Honda tops reliability ranking for ninth consecutive year
- New Horizons images help Nasa tweak probe's Pluto approach
- Artificial photosynthesis used to create valuable chemical products
- Rolls-Royce wins largest engine order in its history
- UCL launches Centre for Engineering Education
- Robots to tackle the gender divide in STEM
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.