We are looking for an electrical engineer with around 4- 6 years of design experience to join and work with an able and talented group of engineers..
- Recruiter: Max Fordham LLP
- England, Cumbria, Barrow-In-Furness
- Competitive package
As an Engineering Manager - Naval Architecture you will be managing the Whole Boat Architecture and Concepts team tasked with supporting the delivery of the remaining Astute submarines, and developing new technology for future submarine programmes.
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Bootle, Cheltenham and London
- Competitive + Benefits
With expertise and influence, you’ll set the standard for nuclear safety.
- Recruiter: Office for Nuclear Regulation
- Albany or Palmerston North
This role offers an outstanding opportunity to lead and further develop a well-established and internationally recognized School.
- Recruiter: Massey University
- City of Westminster, London (Greater)
- Circa £65,000 (There may be more for an exceptional candidate)
You will lead on a number of engineering infrastructure and associated workstreams under direction from the Deputy Director
- Recruiter: House of Commons
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The successful candidate is expected to develop a strong and visible research programme in the area of control and diagnostics of building systems
- Recruiter: ETH Zurich
- England, Warwickshire
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
Profile: To provide a range of support activities to the Construction delivery teams to ensure the effective delivery, document management, reporting and closure of projects. To support the Senior Project Manager in the measurement of function performance
- Recruiter: National Grid
- South West England
Exciting opportunities have arisen within as we expand to meet the growing demands of the UK Submarine Programme.
- Recruiter: Babcock
- Humber Refinery, South Killingholme, North Lincolnshire DN40 3DW
- £60k - 75k plus extensive Compensation and benefits package, dependent upon experience
Experienced Process Control Leader providing leadership and technical support for Oil Refinery. Extensive Compensation and benefits package.
- Recruiter: Phillips 66
- Warwick, Warwickshire
You will be required to lead the regional Customer Services strategy and resources to maximise Customer satisfaction.
- Recruiter: Siemens
Find out how to get in touch with E&T.
You can send letters to be considered for publication in E&T to firstname.lastname@example.org or to The editor, E&T magazine, Michael Faraday House, Six Hills Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2AY, United Kingdom. The Editor’s decision as to which letters are selected for publication is final, and we reserve the right to edit and publish in any other format.
General comments on the magazine not intended for publication should be addressed to the managing editor. Send feedback regarding the website to the online managing editor.
If you have an enquiry about your IET membership or any other issue not directly related to E&T magazine (including delivery of IET publications), please contact IET Member and Customer Services.
Writing for E&T
Most of the feature articles in E&T are the work of the magazine’s editors or specialist technical journalists. If you are a professional writer with an idea you think would be of interest, please contact the appropriate member of the editorial team using the email address below. Before pitching an idea, take a look around this website to familiarise yourself with the sort of content we might consider commissioning.
Practicing engineers with ideas for the magazine are also welcome to contact us.
Dominic Lenton, email@example.com
Jonathan Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Features editor, general interest features
Vitali Vitaliev, email@example.com
Assistant features editor, general interest features
Industry features editor
Assistant industry features editor
Katia Moskvitch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tereza Pultarova, Jack Loughran, email@example.com
Student and early career
Keri Allan, firstname.lastname@example.org
"As the dust settles after the referendum result, we consider what happens next. We also look forward to an international summer of sport."
- Apple’s future lies with AI and augmented reality, says CEO
- Porsche gears up for all-electric model as parent company VW cleans up its act
- Ocean computer simulation reveals alternative MH370 location
- Dolly the sheep’s cloned siblings shown to be in perfect health
- Solar Impulse 2 completes record-breaking round-the-world flight
- HMS Ambush submarine crashes into ship, again
- Coffee and donuts in first US commercial drone delivery
- Tesla’s 'Master Plan' future for self-driving cars and solar power
- Fishing drone flies 2km out to sea and brings home its catch
- Amazon delivery drones heading to UK with government support
- Flight MH370 search to be suspended, relatives informed