Find out how to get in touch with E&T.
You can send letters to be considered for publication in E&T to email@example.com or to The editor, E&T magazine, Michael Faraday House, Six Hills Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2AY, United Kingdom. The Editor’s decision as to which letters are selected for publication is final, and we reserve the right to edit and publish in any other format.
General comments on the magazine not intended for publication should be addressed to the managing editor. Send feedback regarding the website to the online managing editor.
If you have an enquiry about your IET membership or any other issue not directly related to E&T magazine (including delivery of IET publications), please contact IET Member and Customer Services.
Writing for E&T
Most of the feature articles in E&T are the work of the magazine’s editors or specialist technical journalists. If you are a professional writer with an idea you think would be of interest, please contact the appropriate member of the editorial team using the email address below. Before pitching an idea, take a look around this website to familiarise yourself with the sort of content we might consider commissioning.
Practicing engineers with ideas for the magazine are also welcome to contact us.
Responsible for: E&T
Dominic Lenton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Day-to-day management responsibility for E&T
Online managing editor
Jonathan Wilson, email@example.com
Features editor, general interest features
Vitali Vitaliev, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant features editor, general interest features
Rebecca Northfield, RNorthfield@theiet.org
Features editor, Technology (IT, communications, electronics)
[Post to be filled] , email@example.com
Assistant features editor, Technology (IT, communications, electronics)
Aasha Bodhani, ABodhani@theiet.org
Acting Features editor, Engineering (energy, manufacturing, control and automation)
Dickon Ross, firstname.lastname@example.org
Student and early career
Keri Allan, email@example.com
Tereza Pultarova, TPultarova@theiet.org
Laura Onita, LOnita@theiet.org
"How do we balance security with civil liberties and privacy in today's high-tech but violent world? Can our private lives remain truly private?"
- Global Calculator: high life and climate change can co-exist
- I’d like that job – Sarah Doughty, Geographical information systems consultant, Atkins
- New search engine more efficient than Google
- Partners of big data research institute named after Turing announced
- Ringing the changes: 30 years of mobiles with Vodafone UK
- Virtual guitar pedal board with A/B comparison launched
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.