10 November 2006 by David Stott
On there you will find session write ups, some photos, powerpoint slides and more
6 November 2006 by Kim Letchford
Within the Yearbook pages in your delegate packs, you'll find a mixture of pictures and information about your fellow delegates - arranged in alphabetical order by first name. Not only will this allow you to easily identify your colleagues but we hope it will also be a little bit of fun! We hope you find the conference informative and worthwhile.
Carry on telling us more about yourself, with your own blog here.
Corporate Marketing Manager
FuseTalk Standard Edition - © 1999-2013 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.
"Africa is abundant with engineering opportunity. We look at some of the projects and the problems."
- Marketing from Engineers' perspective [02:18 am 24/05/13]
- EMC and ESD short training course [08:49 pm 23/05/13]
- Isolation for repair of transformer feeder [06:38 pm 23/05/13]
- LED bulb efficiency - its all about the drivers not the LEDs? [02:31 pm 23/05/13]
- Neutral Earthing in Standby Generator Applications [11:04 am 23/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast