- £65,000 - £70,000
This is a unique opportunity for a Power Engineer to really make their mark on...
- Recruiter: Oaklands Global
Responsible to the MDG Manager for technical capability of mechanical design team.
- Recruiter: Oaklands Global
- England, Hampshire, Fareham
NATS is a leading air navigation services specialist, handling 2.2 million flights in 2013/14, covering the UK and eastern North Atlantic. NATS provides air traffic control from centres at Swanwick, Hampshire and Prestwick, Ayrshire. NATS also provides a
- Recruiter: National Air Traffic Services
- Cumbria, England, Barrow-In-Furness
- Competitive package
As a Principal Engineer - Operability, you will be using your knowledge of submarine systems operation to influence the way the systems are designed, ensuring the Royal Navy personnel will be able to operate the system effectively
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £31,656 - £41,255
The Open University (OU) has an international reputation for....
- Recruiter: Open University
- Australia (AU)
Shape the future direction of a Department which is currently involved in ground breaking innovative research
- Recruiter: Monash University
- Hinckley, Leicestershire
We currently have a range of UK opportunities to grow your engineering skills in a multinational company of industry experts
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Malvern, Worcestershire
The research and development facility in Malvern is now seeking talented individuals to join our team as Graduate Electronic and Software Engineers.
- Recruiter: Metrasens Limited
- £30,738 - £37,768
You will test new technologies and solutions in the field of electrical power systems through work on a wide range of technical projects.
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Munich and The Hague
- See job description
We are looking for Engineers and scientists in various technical fields for our locations in Munich and The Hague.
- Recruiter: European Patent Office
10 November 2006 by David Stott
On there you will find session write ups, some photos, powerpoint slides and more
6 November 2006 by Kim Letchford
Within the Yearbook pages in your delegate packs, you'll find a mixture of pictures and information about your fellow delegates - arranged in alphabetical order by first name. Not only will this allow you to easily identify your colleagues but we hope it will also be a little bit of fun! We hope you find the conference informative and worthwhile.
Carry on telling us more about yourself, with your own blog here.
Corporate Marketing Manager
FuseTalk Standard Edition - © 1999-2016 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.
"Should the UK's engineers be in or out of Europe? The IET sets out its official position on the EU referendum this week - will you agree?"
- Autonomous robot surgeon outperforms human operator
- Browsers protect better than antivirus, research suggests
- Why do engineering graduates choose non-engineering careers?
- London Mayoral candidate pledges: Crossrail, Heathrow, electric cars
- Ineos on the seismic search for new UK fracking sites
- IBM opens its quantum processor to public via cloud