10 November 2006 by David Stott
On there you will find session write ups, some photos, powerpoint slides and more
6 November 2006 by Kim Letchford
Within the Yearbook pages in your delegate packs, you'll find a mixture of pictures and information about your fellow delegates - arranged in alphabetical order by first name. Not only will this allow you to easily identify your colleagues but we hope it will also be a little bit of fun! We hope you find the conference informative and worthwhile.
Carry on telling us more about yourself, with your own blog here.
Corporate Marketing Manager
FuseTalk Standard Edition - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.
"This issue we honour a national hero, and the subject of Benedict Cumberbatch's latest film, codebreaker Alan Turing"
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
Tune into our latest podcast