17 August 2012 by James Hayes
"A degree of public scepticism surrounding cloud services is inevitable after such high expectations were set and therefore it's natural that, as the market matures, there will be some rebalancing of that expectation and understanding... The good news is that cloud services are now largely proven as offering viable IT deployment models regardless of organisational size, vertical or application area, and as such will continue to improve in both capability and adoption and I have no doubt that wider mainstream adoption will follow."
Andy Burton, chairman, Cloud Industry Forum
Posted By: James Hayes @ 17 August 2012 11:34 AM Weasel Watch
FuseTalk Standard Edition - © 1999-2013 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.
"Is augmented reality the next big thing or a marketing gimmick? Is it fundamental to the future or a fashion faux pas?"
- Define Energy. [09:49 am 21/05/13]
- 3 LANE ROADS [06:55 am 21/05/13]
- Marketing from Engineers' perspective [09:49 am 20/05/13]
- Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 5th Floor Highly Radioactive Debris [03:09 pm 17/05/13]
- Cluster formation on cooja simulator [01:59 pm 17/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast