23 June 2011 by James Hayes
"We have built the O-Cloud to de-risk the adoption of cloud for line of business applications. By engineering our platform to include enterprise grade security and disaster recovery features as standard, we are re-defining the acceptable standards for true business-grade cloud... Outsourcery's approach de-mystifies the process of selecting a cloud partner and goes beyond the technology to ensure that the customers have the services and solutions running as their business defines."
James Griffin, director of product strategy, Outsourcery
Edited: 05 July 2012 at 10:05 AM by James Hayes
Posted By: James Hayes @ 23 June 2011 10:58 AM Weasel Watch
FuseTalk Standard Edition - © 1999-2013 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.
"Africa is abundant with engineering opportunity. We look at some of the projects and the problems."
- DECC-EDF makes yet another attempt to fund 3rd Generation Nuclear at any cost [12:04 pm 25/05/13]
- UK just six hours from running out of gas in March [09:02 pm 24/05/13]
- Ideas for a final year university project [05:55 pm 24/05/13]
- Fourth Generation Nuclear: Molten Salt Reactors [10:39 am 24/05/13]
- LED bulb efficiency - its all about the drivers not the LEDs? [09:52 am 24/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast