From an ink pot to a PC hard drive - E&T chronicles the super-fast (from our point of view) evolution of the technology of writing.
Vitali Vitaliev recalls his encounters with America's increasingly popular trend of 'commodification', where trees, buildings, food and even people are all made of plastic.
Vitali 'Two Stents' Vitaliev on a pioneering electronic device which has saved his life.
In this issues round-up of books we've been learning how to live dangerously - amongst other things.
E&T reviews the first ever novel written by a computer.
"Our summer watersports special: surfing artificial waves, racing yachts for sport, superyachts for pleasure and much more besides"
- Lack of consideration for human error behind SpaceShipTwo crash
- First white laser paves way for new applications
- Contract for London’s first electric bus fleet confirmed
- Brazil-France submarine program investigated for fraud
- New car tax rules to hit low-emission vehicle uptake, says survey
- New method for tweaking properties of graphene
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]