Vitali Vitaliev recalls his encounters with America's increasingly popular trend of 'commodification', where trees, buildings, food and even people are all made of plastic.
Vitali 'Two Stents' Vitaliev on a pioneering electronic device which has saved his life.
In this issues round-up of books we've been learning how to live dangerously - amongst other things.
E&T reviews the first ever novel written by a computer.
The UK's new toddler technology scheme makes E&T wary of infantile projects engineered by seemingly responsible adults.
"Asimov's three laws of robotics debuted in a story set this year, in 2015. Will real robots be most like Robby, Terminator or the Synths?"
- 3D printing to improve properties of optical fibres
- Middle-manager inaction the weak link in enterprise cyber-security
- Siemens launches largest hydrogen energy storage plant
- Global mobile payment app developed for public transport
- Redacted fracking report finally reveals risks
- Solar Impulse breaks record for solo flying
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]