In this issues round-up of books we've been learning how to live dangerously - amongst other things.
E&T reviews the first ever novel written by a computer.
The UK's new toddler technology scheme makes E&T wary of infantile projects engineered by seemingly responsible adults.
Ingenious ways of defecting.
E&T introduces this issue's features with a report from Expo 2008, which has just closed in the Spanish city of Zaragoza.
"What the Scottish independence referenda could mean for engineers and engineering on both sides of the border"
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast