We announces a new Twitter competition for E&T readers.
Too much technology and experimentation at a hotel can be off-putting, E&T investigates.
Loving and thorough restoration of Dresden's famous Frauenkirche was not just a spectacular engineering feat, but also a triumph of democracy and westernisation, assures E&T.
Stereotypes get shattered at a technologically astute and eco-friendly Greek resort.
E&T visits Villa Sauber in Monte Carlo to discover an inspiring collection of androids - human-shaped mechanical dolls.
"Our summer watersports special: surfing artificial waves, racing yachts for sport, superyachts for pleasure and much more besides"
- NHS health records available online next year
- Nissan invests £100m in Juke production at Sunderland
- First experimental wormhole created
- Internet of Things takes centre stage at IFA 2015
- Starfish-killing robot to protect Great Barrier Reef
- Graphene fuel cell electric supercar planned to take on Ferrari