05 October 2010
Watch our features editor single handedly - albeit with expert guidance from Dr Kate Amos of Nanotecture Ltd - construct a nanoporous metal out of soap in the company's Southampton laboratory.
E&T on whether technology and politics are compatible.
15 June 2010
E&T visits Napier University to experience a unique high-tech meeting room developed by Dr Oli Mival and his team.
Some little-known soccer curios: the Football War, the alternative VIVA tournament and a professional engineer who played for a national soccer team.
James Oates, a former British Parliamentary candidate, reports from Estonia about the country's pioneering experience of e-voting, e-elections and e-government.
"What the Scottish independence referenda could mean for engineers and engineering on both sides of the border"
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast