James Oates, a former British Parliamentary candidate, reports from Estonia about the country's pioneering experience of e-voting, e-elections and e-government.
E&T looks back at a gruesome driving experience.
We announces a new Twitter competition for E&T readers.
Too much technology and experimentation at a hotel can be off-putting, E&T investigates.
Loving and thorough restoration of Dresden's famous Frauenkirche was not just a spectacular engineering feat, but also a triumph of democracy and westernisation, assures E&T.
"The Internet of Things used to be a buzz phrase in tech circles, but it's already so last century. Brace yourself for the Internet of Everything"
- Electrical Engineer Career Path [01:59 pm 07/12/13]
- Structural Stability Testing [11:55 am 07/12/13]
- Building 37.5 GWh of Electrical Energy Storage for the Grid [11:23 am 07/12/13]
- Thermal Power Output the Civilian Equivalent to a Submarine Nuclear Reactors [10:26 am 07/12/13]
- Convert PDF File to HTML Locally in Java Applications Using REST API [09:52 pm 06/12/13]
Tune into our latest podcast