People will collect anything, from stamps to military hardware, but it takes determination to collect collectors
09 November 2010
Patricia Ruckoff was diagnosed with motor neurone disease (MND) on Christmas eve 2009. But she has managed to maintain a degree of independence due to new voice synthesis technology provided by Time Is Ltd. Vitali Vitaliev speaks to its developer about the JayBee system.
05 October 2010
Watch our features editor single handedly - albeit with expert guidance from Dr Kate Amos of Nanotecture Ltd - construct a nanoporous metal out of soap in the company's Southampton laboratory.
E&T on whether technology and politics are compatible.
15 June 2010
E&T visits Napier University to experience a unique high-tech meeting room developed by Dr Oli Mival and his team.
"Asimov's three laws of robotics debuted in a story set this year, in 2015. Will real robots be most like Robby, Terminator or the Synths?"
- 3D printing to improve properties of optical fibres
- Siemens launches largest hydrogen energy storage plant
- Redacted fracking report finally reveals risks
- Middle-manager inaction the weak link in enterprise cyber-security
- Global mobile payment app developed for public transport
- Contactless micro-donations raise £30K for London youth charities
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]