E&T profiles Bee Thakore, the engineer who wants to change the world with a little plastic brick.
Why has the engineering profession always been so good at producing authoritarian rulers?
As the developed world's thirst to replace petrol and diesel with biofuel grows, the global food chain will be under even greater pressure.
The story of the world's most successful electric car.
Welcome to Sweden, the most innovative country in the world.
"Africa is abundant with engineering opportunity. We look at some of the projects and the problems."
- Isolation for repair of transformer feeder [09:57 pm 22/05/13]
- Wires numbering in Motor Control Cabinet (MCC) - continuous or not? [03:16 pm 22/05/13]
- "Contracts for Difference" in the Explanatory Notes to the Energy Bill [02:02 pm 22/05/13]
- Old LV Switchgear replacement Companies [12:54 pm 22/05/13]
- Delegated Powers Memorandum [12:33 pm 22/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast