A major reform moves for a single market in EU telecoms.
Physical search technologies can always been fooled, it seems. So is layered psychological security the next big development in counter-terrorism?
A quick comparison of the UK and German economies present jobless British engineers with one conclusion: to Germany! We ask whether it's worth crossing the Channel to find work.
European regulators are trying to make it easier for communications companies to access each other's fibre-optic networks, writes E&T.
E&T salutes engineering and innovation that have helped Norway to achieve impressive results in oil exploration, tunnelling and construction in an extremely cold climate.
"There has been a lot of talk about the reported £30bn cost of the Sochi Games, so we go behind the scenes to find out where all that money has been spent"
- 3D Magnetic field rotation of light [10:55 am 09/03/14]
- Repeated Alternator Failure on Power Plant rated 16MVA/ 11,000V using 12x 415V generators [09:01 am 09/03/14]
- IEEE salary survey [04:59 am 09/03/14]
- EMC compliance - retrospective [01:10 pm 08/03/14]
- Microprocessor, integrated circuit Failure Modes IEC61508 [01:03 pm 08/03/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast