A major reform moves for a single market in EU telecoms.
Physical search technologies can always been fooled, it seems. So is layered psychological security the next big development in counter-terrorism?
A quick comparison of the UK and German economies present jobless British engineers with one conclusion: to Germany! We ask whether it's worth crossing the Channel to find work.
European regulators are trying to make it easier for communications companies to access each other's fibre-optic networks, writes E&T.
E&T salutes engineering and innovation that have helped Norway to achieve impressive results in oil exploration, tunnelling and construction in an extremely cold climate.
"The Internet of Things used to be a buzz phrase in tech circles, but it's already so last century. Brace yourself for the Internet of Everything"
- Thermal Power Output the Civilian Equivalent to a Submarine Nuclear Reactors [11:40 pm 06/12/13]
- Building 37.5 GWh of Electrical Energy Storage for the Grid [11:07 pm 06/12/13]
- Convert PDF File to HTML Locally in Java Applications Using REST API [09:52 pm 06/12/13]
- Electrical Engineer Career Path [08:18 pm 06/12/13]
- Can we make further productive use of Wylfa Magnox Nuclear Station site at Angelsey? [01:08 pm 06/12/13]
Tune into our latest podcast