Physical search technologies can always been fooled, it seems. So is layered psychological security the next big development in counter-terrorism?
A quick comparison of the UK and German economies present jobless British engineers with one conclusion: to Germany! We ask whether it's worth crossing the Channel to find work.
European regulators are trying to make it easier for communications companies to access each other's fibre-optic networks, writes E&T.
E&T salutes engineering and innovation that have helped Norway to achieve impressive results in oil exploration, tunnelling and construction in an extremely cold climate.
In an ultra-competitive industry suffering from chronic overcapacity, just how has Skoda managed to become the UK's best-loved car? E&T investigates.
"Is augmented reality the next big thing or a marketing gimmick? Is it fundamental to the future or a fashion faux pas?"
- "Contracts for Difference" in the Explanatory Notes to the Energy Bill [08:41 am 22/05/13]
- Circuit Breaker [07:36 am 22/05/13]
- Sellafield MOX Plant Lessons Learned [10:02 pm 21/05/13]
- Philips 8051 assembler [09:53 pm 21/05/13]
- Isolation for repair of transformer feeder [08:46 pm 21/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast