A major reform moves for a single market in EU telecoms.
Physical search technologies can always been fooled, it seems. So is layered psychological security the next big development in counter-terrorism?
A quick comparison of the UK and German economies present jobless British engineers with one conclusion: to Germany! We ask whether it's worth crossing the Channel to find work.
European regulators are trying to make it easier for communications companies to access each other's fibre-optic networks, writes E&T.
E&T salutes engineering and innovation that have helped Norway to achieve impressive results in oil exploration, tunnelling and construction in an extremely cold climate.
"This issue we honour a national hero, and the subject of Benedict Cumberbatch's latest film, codebreaker Alan Turing"
- Snooper's charter ‘dead and buried’ but police to get new Internet powers
- Complex cyber-spying malware uncovered by researchers
- Hackers access thousands of web cams as passwords weak
- Volcanic ash detector fitted to long-haul jet
- Hacking major threat to driverless vehicle adoption
- Geoengineering is scary business, scientist admits
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.