A major reform moves for a single market in EU telecoms.
Physical search technologies can always been fooled, it seems. So is layered psychological security the next big development in counter-terrorism?
A quick comparison of the UK and German economies present jobless British engineers with one conclusion: to Germany! We ask whether it's worth crossing the Channel to find work.
European regulators are trying to make it easier for communications companies to access each other's fibre-optic networks, writes E&T.
E&T salutes engineering and innovation that have helped Norway to achieve impressive results in oil exploration, tunnelling and construction in an extremely cold climate.
"Even the smallest of creatures in the most far-flung places around the world are getting wired up for tracking"
- USB offers hackers direct route to computers
- Nearly 15 per cent of UK electricity from renewables
- Attack on Canada’s research body linked to ‘Putter Panda’
- Ferrybridge power station tower collapses in fire
- BlackBerry to buy encryption tech developer
- Tor anonymity service users may have been unmasked
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast