A major reform moves for a single market in EU telecoms.
Physical search technologies can always been fooled, it seems. So is layered psychological security the next big development in counter-terrorism?
A quick comparison of the UK and German economies present jobless British engineers with one conclusion: to Germany! We ask whether it's worth crossing the Channel to find work.
European regulators are trying to make it easier for communications companies to access each other's fibre-optic networks, writes E&T.
E&T salutes engineering and innovation that have helped Norway to achieve impressive results in oil exploration, tunnelling and construction in an extremely cold climate.
"The benefits of footing the bill to put a British astronaut in space amount to more than just a restorative for national pride"
- IoT: Is our world getting really smart?
- NHS doctors sharing confidential data via unsecure devices
- India rejects Dassault jet in favour of obsolete domestic design
- Kidnap risk increasing for tech professionals overseas
- Ada Lovelace letters to be viewable by the public for the first time
- Pregnant women 'at risk' from fracking, research says