A major reform moves for a single market in EU telecoms.
Physical search technologies can always been fooled, it seems. So is layered psychological security the next big development in counter-terrorism?
A quick comparison of the UK and German economies present jobless British engineers with one conclusion: to Germany! We ask whether it's worth crossing the Channel to find work.
European regulators are trying to make it easier for communications companies to access each other's fibre-optic networks, writes E&T.
E&T salutes engineering and innovation that have helped Norway to achieve impressive results in oil exploration, tunnelling and construction in an extremely cold climate.
"Our summer watersports special: surfing artificial waves, racing yachts for sport, superyachts for pleasure and much more besides"
- One-layer LED paves way for green lighting revolution
- Japan sweetens high-speed rail offer to Indonesia
- Self-healing polymer could protect future spacecraft against meteorites
- Key component of Hubble successor arrives for assembly
- Automakers sued over 'dangerous' keyless ignitions
- Smart 3D printed micro-fish could improve detoxification