Apple's latest desktop offering bucks the company's usual trend by being surprisingly open to users.
Valve is looking to disrupt the established gaming landscape with its Steam machine - so we get our hands on the console to see what makes it tick.
Microsoft concentrates innovation to control costs. We take a look inside its latest console.
Sony has delivered a console cheaper than its predecessor at launch, but expected to last for at least ten Christmases.
Small is beautiful and profitable, but is less really more? We delve inside Apple’s latest iPad product to find out.
"Power cuts might seem like a 1970s fad, but they could be on the way back. How can we prevent them happening again?"
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]
- East West Rail - the Oxford to Bedford route [07:33 pm 02/04/14]
- Small nuclear power [06:06 pm 02/04/14]
The essential source of engineering products and suppliers.
Tune into our latest podcast