14 October 2010
Hot on the heels of Google's self drive car announcement, a computer scientist in Germany has developed the world's first robotic taxi service.
12 October 2010
Google Labs, the philanthropic research arm of the Internet search giant, claims that it has reached a milestone in the development of self driving vehicles by clocking over 140,000 with its self driving cars.
08 October 2010
If James Bond were to become carbon neutral, Q Section might persuade him to trade his Aston Martin for a new bike unveiled at the Cycle Show in Earls Court - which opens to the public today.
RIM is being pressured by governments to provide unencrypted access to its customer's data usage resulting in a conflict of interest in satisfying regulators and preserving its customer's privacy.
30 September 2010
E-reading technology just might encourage more children to pick up the reading bug - according to a recent US study.
"How our festive refuse, from ribbon and crackers to turkey and batteries, is renewed, recycled and reused."
- The Energy Bill and What is an Investment Contract [05:54 pm 21/05/13]
- The Energy Bill and What is a Contract for Difference? [05:15 pm 21/05/13]
- Advanced data communications and networking [03:47 pm 21/05/13]
- Define Energy. [11:36 am 21/05/13]
- Tap Off Unit for riser cabling system [11:27 am 21/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast