11 May 2009
Philips spinout, NXP semiconductor has unveiled the first industry compliant near field communication (NFC) controller designed for handset manufacturers and operators.
E&T looks at the UK's budget allocations for green technology.
E&T looks at how intellectual property protection has choked new developments in microfluidics and we herald the arrival of "dot com two point zero".
We didn't have to travel far to find some delights for this month's selection thanks to The Gadget Show Live Event at the Birmingham NEC.
With newspaper, magazine and book sales flagging - has the e-book's time finally come? E&T investigates.
"How our festive refuse, from ribbon and crackers to turkey and batteries, is renewed, recycled and reused."
- 3 LANE ROADS [06:55 am 21/05/13]
- Define Energy. [01:25 pm 20/05/13]
- Marketing from Engineers' perspective [09:49 am 20/05/13]
- Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 5th Floor Highly Radioactive Debris [03:09 pm 17/05/13]
- Cluster formation on cooja simulator [01:59 pm 17/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast