The challenge for the broadcast industry this summer is to televise the Olympics to four billion viewers around the world.
Just when you didn’t think digital entertainment couldn’t get any smarter, the big guns have changed the state of play again.
12 June 2012
Visual computing solutions company Quantum3D is to provide an immersive training platform, ExpeditioDI, to train deployed soldiers in a virtual environment.
24 May 2012
Hawk-Eye, whose ball tracking technology is part of the adjudication process in cricket and tennis has teamed up with Imagination, a creative agency, to devise a gamification platform for Ford to promote their sponsorship and involvement in the EUEFA Champions League whose final was on the 19th of May featuring Chelsea and Bayern Munich.
Green shoots are flourishing amid a concrete gyratory system in East London. But London's tech startups have very different stories to tell.
"How our festive refuse, from ribbon and crackers to turkey and batteries, is renewed, recycled and reused."
- UK just six hours from running out of gas in March [09:02 pm 24/05/13]
- Ideas for a final year university project [05:55 pm 24/05/13]
- Fourth Generation Nuclear: Molten Salt Reactors [10:39 am 24/05/13]
- LED bulb efficiency - its all about the drivers not the LEDs? [09:52 am 24/05/13]
- Marketing from Engineers' perspective [02:18 am 24/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast