Data centres: what are the trends and market forces that will shape their development over the coming five-to-ten years? E&T solicits predictive views from 12 data centre sector experts.
Storage service provision is back on the IT agenda, as bandwidth, management tools, and market forces come together to create a compelling proposition for overstretched IT departments, reports E&T.
Open source solutions: many factors are affecting their adoption. E&T looks at recent market indicators.
The computer technology going into our road vehicles is close to delivering everything we expect from desktops and home entertainment systems. E&T looks at what's on offer.
What makes data centre techies different from their enterprise IT counterparts? E&T reports on the emergence of a converged professional profile.
"Is augmented reality the next big thing or a marketing gimmick? Is it fundamental to the future or a fashion faux pas?"
- Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 5th Floor Highly Radioactive Debris [03:09 pm 17/05/13]
- Cluster formation on cooja simulator [01:59 pm 17/05/13]
- DSLAM Power Consumption [01:58 pm 17/05/13]
- English is not my first language. [01:23 am 17/05/13]
- Transport 2020 [09:35 pm 16/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast