Africa is being ringed by networks of undersea communications cable systems that will play a major part in supporting the continent's future growth.
30 April 2013
London’s Science Museum has revealed more details of its new £15.6m communications gallery, scheduled to open next year.
29 April 2013
A lack of information security skills among the UK’s IT workforce is hampering the fight against cyber criminals, according to the latest research from the IET.
08 February 2013
It’s increasingly essential that technologists improve their understanding of non-technical skills to ensure that they progress their careers as far as they can, the founder and CSO of Internet search engine Blinkx, Suranga Chandratillake FREng, will argue in his 2013 IET/BCS Turing Lecture presentation on 18 February at Savoy Place, London.
E&T magazine is again a preferred media partner for this year's Hannover Messe showcase of industrial and engineering technology innovation. This last of three previews surveys in brief the technology-specific trade shows that make-up Hannover Messe 2013 - and includes details of FREE ENTRY for IET members.
"Africa is abundant with engineering opportunity. We look at some of the projects and the problems."
- Old LV Switchgear replacement Companies [08:48 am 23/05/13]
- Attenuating AC signals [08:41 am 23/05/13]
- "Contracts for Difference" in the Explanatory Notes to the Energy Bill [08:29 am 23/05/13]
- Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 5th Floor Highly Radioactive Debris [07:58 am 23/05/13]
- Isolation for repair of transformer feeder [09:57 pm 22/05/13]
Tune into our latest podcast