Makers of science-fiction TV and movie entertainment have used both imaginary and real-life built environments to inspire their visions of what our future architecture will look like.
Africa is being ringed by networks of undersea communications cable systems that will play a major part in supporting the continent's future growth.
30 April 2013
London’s Science Museum has revealed more details of its new £15.6m communications gallery, scheduled to open next year.
29 April 2013
A lack of information security skills among the UK’s IT workforce is hampering the fight against cyber criminals, according to the latest research from the IET.
08 February 2013
It’s increasingly essential that technologists improve their understanding of non-technical skills to ensure that they progress their careers as far as they can, the founder and CSO of Internet search engine Blinkx, Suranga Chandratillake FREng, will argue in his 2013 IET/BCS Turing Lecture presentation on 18 February at Savoy Place, London.
"The Internet of Things used to be a buzz phrase in tech circles, but it's already so last century. Brace yourself for the Internet of Everything"
- Dot Testing [04:46 pm 04/12/13]
- English legislation for Electrical design [03:53 pm 04/12/13]
- Can we make further productive use of Wylfa Magnox Nuclear Station site at Angelsey? [01:51 am 04/12/13]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:37 pm 03/12/13]
- Earth fault Current - Current Transformer [12:53 pm 03/12/13]
Tune into our latest podcast