From October 2015 new vehicles fitted with the EU eCall system will automatically transmit an alert to the nearest emergency services in the event of a serious accident.
28 January 2014
Data available from mainstream online media – such as blogs, social networking websites, and specialist online publications – could be used by malevolent agents to mount a cyber-attack on UK critical national infrastructure (CNI), the findings of an investigative assessment to be presented next week will warn.
Will technology provide a perfect future for the ascent of man? Or is it wishful thinking by techno-pundits who want to believe human progress is all toward a utopian state of existence?
A dozen timely tales from the development of watch technology down the centuries.
Makers of science-fiction TV and movie entertainment have used both imaginary and real-life built environments to inspire their visions of what our future architecture will look like.
"How to clone dinosaurs and other (im)possible blockbuster biotech - medical nanobots; computer-brain interfaces; miniature robots; sci-fi Ra-Pi."
- Bluetooth reveals security loopholes in smart tech
- Big data to change urban mobility habits across the globe
- Wind farm construction puts seals’ hearing at risk
- Trial and error advances artificial intelligence in robots
- What are the prospects for born-again dinosaurs?
- World’s largest computer games collection on display
- Test [06:22 pm 20/03/15]
- Test [06:20 pm 20/03/15]
- What to Specialise in Electronics Engineering?? [03:02 am 03/04/14]
- Britain to have just one remaining coal pit by the end of 2015 [01:11 am 03/04/14]
- LV Generator Star point earthing - UK [08:35 pm 02/04/14]