- Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
We are an innovative, robust and fast growing business, whose main focus is to deliver continues improvement to existing products and offer new sol..
- Recruiter: Helmet Integrated Systems / Gentex Corporation
- Cumbernauld, Glasgow
- Grade: 6/7* £26,537 - £37,768*
Work as part of a growing dynamic team on a wide range of technical projects with particular emphasis on experimental validation and testing
- Recruiter: University of Strathclyde
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Responsible for updating and writing electrical engineering standards, approved codes of practice and safe systems of work
- Recruiter: Affinity Water
- York, North Yorkshire
Senior electronics engineer to work as part of a team developing an MEG imaging system; working with the engineering team and external contractors.
- Recruiter: York Instruments
- Lostock Junction
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Whats the opportunity? Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDAs deliverable commitments are met...
- Recruiter: MBDA
- Great Dunmow, Essex
This High Voltage Engineer will provide design leadership for high voltage cable assemblies up to one megavolt.
- Recruiter: Essex X-Ray & Medical Equipment
- Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, England
Team Leader - Flank Arrays Would you like to work in a unique role within the construction of the Astute Class submarines? We currently have a vacancy for a Team Leader - Flank Arrays at our site in Barrow-in-Furness. As a Team Leader - Flank Arrays, you
- Recruiter: BAE Systems
- circa £35,000 per annum + bonus
Develop new test equipment for the pharmaceutical industry. Good opportunities to grow and develop. Successful family-owned and managed business.
- Recruiter: Copley Scientific Ltd
- Birmingham, West Midlands
Our transport technology team in Birmingham is currently growing a highly skilled and customer-focused team to...
- Recruiter: Mott MacDonald
- Uppsala (Stad) (SE)
The Swedish Institute of Space Institute (IRF) in Uppsala search for an analogue electronics engineer.
- Recruiter: Swedish Institute of Space Physics (IRF)
From October 2015 new vehicles fitted with the EU eCall system will automatically transmit an alert to the nearest emergency services in the event of a serious accident.
28 January 2014
Data available from mainstream online media – such as blogs, social networking websites, and specialist online publications – could be used by malevolent agents to mount a cyber-attack on UK critical national infrastructure (CNI), the findings of an investigative assessment to be presented next week will warn.
Will technology provide a perfect future for the ascent of man? Or is it wishful thinking by techno-pundits who want to believe human progress is all toward a utopian state of existence?
A dozen timely tales from the development of watch technology down the centuries.
Makers of science-fiction TV and movie entertainment have used both imaginary and real-life built environments to inspire their visions of what our future architecture will look like.
"We visit Barcelona, one of the smartest cities in the world, to find out what makes it so special. What does it look like and what is the future?"
- HS2 to cost 'five times as much as TGV', study finds
- Turning sunlight into heat doubles solar cell efficiency
- Apple investigating electric vehicle charging stations
- Robots threatening more jobs than immigrants, Labour MP says
- Nasa inflates Bigelow space station module
- Healthcare sensors to prevent falls and sunburn